Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

you and me against the world

Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

you and me against the world Empty you and me against the world

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

It seemed to be just like any other day, though Neil knew it probably wouldn't stay that way for long. With the war going on continuously, chnaces were he'd be called soon for another 'job'. And such circumstances has made him want to spend as much time as he could with his girlfriend, Charlotte.

He'd grin amusedly as he thought of their years together, past and present, wondering how is it that they got to where they are now. She was definitely one of the best things to happen in his life, though he'd never admit that to her, as he wasn't the one to portray his emotions so openly.

Deciding to surprise her, he apparated to her mansion, already familiar with the settings. It seemed to eerily quiet, but he wasn't worried.

He knew she would be around here somewhere.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

you and me against the world Empty Re: you and me against the world

Post by Charlotte West Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm

She had been away for another meeting... A meeting with shops that she had intended going to. So Charlotte had a small weakness for shopping, it was something that she found therapeutic... other than having sex with her boyfriend. But of course, he had to go and be an assassin and constantly make her worry whether he was going to come back or not.

The ex-Slytherin never told him that though.

With multiple bags on each of her hands, she entered her empty mansion - or she thought i was empty - and dropped them in an instant. She could have used magic but she felt it more satisfying to carry them by hand.

As she made her want to the living room, her keen eyes caught a familiar body and face. With a cheeky grin, she leaned into the glass window and looked at her boyfriend.

"Fancy seeing you here," Charlotte announced.

Last edited by Charlotte West on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Neil turned around to the sound of Charlotte's voice and rolled his eyes good naturedly. "Out shopping as usual, I see. Merlin knows what is it that you constantly crave from those shops. Honestly woman, one day, shopping is going to be the death of you."

He went over to her side and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close. "Though I'd highly support your addiction if some of those bags have something sexy in them," he whispered huskily in her ear before giving her a smirk.

"Well, I didn't have assignments today, so I figured I'd drop by and surprise you," he shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "Unless of course you want me to leave..." he trailed off, looking at her mischievously.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm

“I only shop when you’re not around,” Charlotte said, an impish smile tugging on the edge of her lips. “Going out and shopping, helps me forget about having to be alone all the time while you go out and about. Can you believe it gets very boring when you’re not around? The other men I that I bring around can’t just satisfy me the way you can,” the blonde added with a slight dramatic tone with her voice.

It was something she often did to him, trying to get a jealous reaction now and then. She couldn’t deny that she loved it though. Charlotte loved the way Neil would get possessive over her. It would actually turn her on.

“Well of course I have something in there for that love,” she answered once she was pulled in his familiar arms. “Always got to buy something new for me to wear as a present for you,” the woman replied with an equally throaty voice. “Seven out of those twenty bags are clothes that you can choose so I can wear,” she leaned in afterwards, craving his lips that she had learned to love when being with him.

It was hard to believe that she’d actually find someone that would suit her well. Charlotte had always believed that she would never find someone when she was younger. And after being a floozy for the longest time, she had actually settled with Neil.

And even if her younger self would come back and chastise her about it, she wasn’t afraid to admit it that she actually had fallen in love with someone.

And no matter how old they were, their hormones had never been able to calm down.

Charlotte didn’t waste any time as she said he didn’t have assignments today, turning the tables by pushing him against the glass wall. After all, she had always been the impatient one out of the couple. Her hands trailed down to his belt, but began to unbutton his button up shirt from down, up as she kissed him with no remorse and finally removed the troublesome shirt.

She didn’t answer, her hormones speaking for her as she obviously didn’t want him to leave.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 am

"Of course I can believe that, it is me after all you are talking about," Neil murmured and smirked lightly. He was about to apologize as she said she was left all lone, but the thought was wiped away from his mind, and his gaze darkened at his girlfriend's next comment.

"It seems like you've forgotten whom you belong too, Charlotte," he growled lowly in her ear as he pushed her against the wall, their bodies extremely close. "I'd rather hope you are lying, for your sake and those men you speak off, because I'm sure you do not want to see an angry assassin," he told, his voice low but dangerous and tangled his hands in her hair, before tugging on it roughly.

The French man could only grin in amusement as he listened to her. He often wondered how is it that he got so lucky to find a woman who matched his impeccable taste in almost everything. Sure, they fought occassionally just like any other couple, but make up sex was definitely worth, he decided.

His arms tightened around her waist and he leaned forward as well, effectively capturing Charlotte's lips with his own. Their tongued battled for dominance and it all felt like a frenzy, the passionate rush undeniable. "Mind showing me some of those outfits now?" He breathed against her lips, biting gently.

If someone had told Neil this was where he would be in future, having a girlfriend, he probably would have laughed out loud. Yet, here he was with the same sexy girl he had been infactuated with ever since they met when they were young.

Fate really had an unusual sense of humour.

He smirked against her lips as she seemed so eager to get rid of the clothing and he chuckled softly. He put his hand behind her neck, grabbing her for another hard kiss, loving the feeling of their lips together.

"I think it's only fair if we're both removing our clothes here, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow amusedly, holding her hand in hers, stopping her from going for his belt.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm

As she was pushed up against the wall, the excitement grew more as the lips still tugged on a smirk. His jealous streak making her want to jump his bones at that exact moment. The Slytherin still kept it going, just wanting to do this for as long as she could keep it going.

Charlotte would never dare cheat on him though. It was just a game to her.

“I’m a property now?” She feigned anger as she arched an elegant eyebrow, playing the game. Leaning into his ear, her voice barely above a whisper when her hands played on the hem of his pants. “And if I’m not lying, what do you plan to do with my love?” She asked with a sultry voice as she pressed both their bodies as one, “What kind of trouble will I be in?” Charlotte smirked, her hair being pulled allowing easy access to her neck and collarbone.

Her mind went blank the moment they had kissed. The English woman’s needs arousing every millisecond that passed. Charlotte nodded, unable to create words come out of her mouth. After a few seconds of recollecting herself, she nodded as she leaned her head back onto the wall.

“Go ahead, take your pick,” she smirked as she glanced her bags full of lingerie.

Returning the kiss, she pulled away and hurried him to go pick out an outfit. Entwining their hands together, she followed him as they made their way over.

“I could be fair,” the blonde mused out loud as she turned to face him with a smirk, “Or it could go my way.”
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Neil let out a slighy chuckle before shaking his head. "No, you're not a property, but you are mine," he simply said, his darkened gaze resting on Charlotte's. "I'm thinking of many punishments now, but I think the best one would be not to have sex for awhile, seeing as that is the one thing you need, yes?" He asked casually. "I definitely can find other women to satisfy me, perhaps even better than you."

If she was going to play dirty, then so was he.

He planted kisses along the column on her neck, biting a few places, making sure to leave a hickey. His hands arched lower across her back, as he pulled her closer to him and smirked at her comment.

The ex-Priduex went towards her bag and ruffled through it. "Seeing as I'm not exactly an expert in the area, how about you pick out something that's red? You know, danger colour and all that," he grinned and kissed her once, biting her lower lip.

"I say we go my way first and get you out of the dress," Neil corrected her with a smirk, loving the feel of her hands on his skin.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:00 am

"Am I really?" She smiled as her hands trailed up to behind his neck and fingers entwining behind his neck. His following words made her glare at him, her dark gaze meeting his and her smile disappearing into a fake and sad pout. "Well, I suppose I could send an owl to dear ol' Alec. I have been wondering how he's been doing latetly. I heard he's still has that hot body going on and is still single," she smirked as she mused out loud and removed her hands behind his neck and shoved them into her jeans back pocket.

Chuckling slightly, she smiled bitter sweetly while pretending to be in dream land with a dreamy sigh, "Merlin, do I remember him. With his hair and his eyes and his abs and, Merlin, his ass were amazing."

Of course, in reality, Alec's body could probably never compare to Neil's even close but she was going to play dirty until he stopped being the patient one. She despised being patient, she was probably the most impatient person in the entire world. Charlotte moaned lightly, still having that love-hate fact that he was able to get a reaction from her quite quickly. She'd always been able to hold things in.

With her smirking lips, she grabbed the exact outfit she had first thought off and walked into the nearby bathroom, her hips swinging sexily as walked away from her boyfriend. Changing into the lingerie red two piece, showing of her appropriate body parts that complimented her figure. Charlotte hadn't showed Neil the piece she had chosen; therefore, she placed her original dress with her heels still on when she walked out of the bathroom.

"Aw, but babe," she pouted once she exited the bathroom as she walked up to him once again pressing her lips against his, biting his lip quite hard and pulled away, "It's not fun if I'm undressed first besides, we always go your way first." However, it was probably Charlotte's fault. She was always too impatient to keep her clothes on.

Turning on her heels, she made her way towards the kitchen with a smirk playing on her lips, even if Neil couldn't see her. "You coming?" She asked, turning to see him over her shoulder, "Because I think there might be something interesting in the kitchen."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 am

Neil pressed against Charlotte even harder, staring at her intensely and raising an eyebrow at her comment. "You really think you'd find anyone as good as me? Think again baby, because that will never happen," he shook his head and whispered huskily in her hear. "After all, if you really felt that way, you wouldn't be here with me, you'd be off with some asshole who wouldn't know a thing about women."

One of his hands gripped her waist tightly while the other tangled in her curls. "I don't give a shit about what you think of his looks, Charlotte. Only I can can fucking give you real pleasure and you know it," he growled once more, a devious smirk on his lips. "Or maybe I should leave you and let someone else claim me."

It never failed to amuse him how she'd try to get him jealous. Though it was a game, sometimes he felt she was being serious. After all, he wasn't home a lot of times to satisfy her and give her what she needs, it's only natural she'd be feeling neglected. But when he did have time, he made sure to give her an amazing time.

The ex-Priduex chuckled quietly to himself as he watched his girlfriend pick out an outfit and enter the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, he ran his fingers through his hair, not bothering to put his shirt back on, knowing that he won't be needing it for a while. He wondered about the piece she chose, but before he could let his thoughts wonder, she walked out and he had to admit, he was disappointed she was still clothed.

Neil kissed her back just as hard, his tonge begging for entrance and groaned as she bit his lip. "I know that you like my way little minx, because my way means you get to remove your clothes first, for which you are impatient," he stated with a grin and kissed her once more.

Following Charlotte to the kitchen, he pushed her up on the bar counter and stepped in between her legs. "Oh, there's definitely something very interesting here indeed," he whispered with a smirk as he reached for the zip and let it open slowly, his fingertips teasing her skin.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 pm

“Mhm,” she agreed amusedly as he pressed his body against her more, their bodies fitting perfectly as one. “I suppose you have some kind of plan to make sure I don’t find anybody as good as you,” Charlotte smirked.

“You sure about that?” The blonde growled devilishly as his hands gripped on her waist, potentially leaving a bruise there for the future. Not that she minded. He did like to constantly mark his territory all over her. Whether it was her neck with his love bites or the bruises when they did it roughly. His threat made her eyes turn into a glare as he said that.

She found it hilarious when she was teasing him but when he did it; she’d get upset about it. With an ambivalence smile, she leaned in towards his ear and said it dangerously low, “Whoever dares claim you, will have to deal with me first and I won’t be nice about it.”

Charlotte couldn’t help but laugh at his reaction, “Aw love, did you think that I’d make it that simple for you?”

Granting him entrance a bit after his begging, she couldn’t formulate words for some time. Charlotte was wanting, craving and needing it by now. Even if he had only been gone for a six days, it was those few days that always kept her so uptight and worried.

She just didn’t want anything to happen and having their moments like the current one, made her secure that he was all right and fine.

“Well then shut up and take it off,” she groaned as her right hand found her way into his hair and ran her fingers through it.

“Is there?” Charlotte teased happily as she was pushed upon the counter, continuing their heated kissing without wasting a second. She was the first to mean as his fingertips ran over her spine’s skin, teasing her each second. Her hands traveled down to his belt, beginning to unbuckle and removing the useless thing. Unbutton his pants she slowly pulled down the zipper, a few fingers grazing his member as she did so.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 pm

"I don't need to formulate anything sweetheart, because I know you won't find anyone as good as me," Neil smirked back, interwining their fingers as he lifted her arm above her head.

"Of course I'm sure. We've been driving each other crazy since we met all those years ago, remember?" He asked, his voice seductive and barely a mere whisper. He gripped Charlotte possessively once more, knowing that she wouldn't mind. She was fucking his, and he made sure she felt it.

The brown haired man raised an eyebrow at her with a grin, loving her jealous side. And that is what always managed to surprise him, that he actually found a woman who shared the same crazy, jealous streak as he. It made the whole thing a lot more entertaining.

"Well, I will make sure to warn her about you, then," he teased, feeling her breath on his ear. "Besides, I thought you were losing interest in me," he commented casually, his eyes holding a mischievous glint.

As they continued their passionate make-out session, he realized just how much he had missed this. He loved this woman so fucking much that it scared him that something might happen to her while he was away. Of course she was more than capable of taking care of herself, but that still did nothing to calm his nerves sometimes.

"Patience baby, I am taking it off," he chuckled, loving her to tease her about the one thing she didn't have, which was patience.

Neil groaned against her lips at her touch, and he removed her dress completely, kicking the pants away from around his ankles.

"So this is the sexy piece you've been hiding from me, huh?" He questioned, pulling away long enough to admire his girlfriend's figure. "The colour definitely suits you," he murmured against her lips, his hands running across her bare thighs.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 am

Charlotte rolled her eyes good naturedly, "I remember you being crazy over me with your jealousy and stuff." The ex-Slytherin actually remembered that time she meet him at her parent's french mansion. The blonde remembered the first time they met, passing it off as if it were another guy she'd fool around with before she'd throw him into another pile.

She actually never expected herself to owl him to join her to go find a dress for a ball, following the time where they had made each other jealous without doing it intentionally. It had scared her at first, the part where you realized she'd be able to actually care someone, no matter how much she would deny it at first.

Charlotte had been vulnerable to it all the beginning, due to it being so different but she was able to work through it slowly.

With her hand above her hair and against the dark coloured cabinets, Charlotte placed her free hand on his cheek lovingly, still kissing him. "Good," she murdered against his lips, biting up his upper lip lightly with a smirk, "And even if I was loosing interest, I'll make sure you never become someone else."

Wiggling her hand out of his grasp from the air, the blonde's patience was wearing thin by the minute as he teased her. Her lips trailing away from her addiction, his lips, down his neck where she kissed his sweet spot, biting and licking every so often.

"I've got no patience for this," she huskily said as he teased her about her lack of said thing. The woman's lips turned into a smirk as she heard him groan, his hands soon removing her dress as he removed his pants and kicking him to wherever her dress had been thrown to.

A pleasurable shiver ran up her spine as his hands ran across her thighs as she nodded at his question. She didn't thank him for the compliment though, pushing herself against him with the centers connected, Charlotte moaned lightly as the familiar member against her core. She pushed him away, removing herself from counter bar and pushed him against the kitchen island counter to where he sat down. Pushing him a bit further, Charlotte swiftly climbed up to the kitchen island, straddling her lean legs over his and leaned over to kiss him gently once before trailing her lips down to his jawline, neck, collarbone down towards where he only wore his under garments. Looking up at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes, Charlotte pulled on his underwear with her teeth teasingly.

Her lingerie was still on as she slowly went back to his neck, her hand trailing down back to his underwear as she pulled them off with a smirk.

Love," she murmured with lust evident in her voice, the smirk still present, "Guess who's naked first?"
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:18 am

"Oh please, you talk as though you were not at all jealous of my flirtation with other girls," Neil scoffed amd gave Charlotte a pointed look. But then again, he never had planned on making her jealous, he never had any reason to make any girl jealous; they would all just come to him. Yet, from the day he met her, he knew she was different.

And as they did various things unintentionally with each other as though they were a couple, that's when he realized she was the one.

The French man was completely used to flings and sleeping around with all sorts of girls. However, he came to the conclusion that even though sleeping around was great, he never got a chance to be himself with anyone else but her. Instead of being disgusted or put off by his behaviour and flaws, she managed to have fun with it.

He couldn't imagine leaving her at this point. At all.

Neil closed his eyes and breathed deeply at the feeling of her fingers on his skin. "But if you were losing interest, why can't someone else claim me? They might deserve me too, right?" He teased in a whisper.

"Fuck," he groaned as his lips latched onto her neck as well, biting and making sure to leave hickeys. "You're such a little minx, I don't know how any other man can handle you," murmured the ex-Priduex with a husky chuckle.

He smirked at the blonde as she pushed him onto the counter and shook his head amusedly at her impatience. Neil ran his fingers through her hair roughly as she trailed her lips down to his boxers. He looked at her through hooded eyes and suppressed a moan as she took off the boxers and cursed to himself in his native language, French, almost on instinct. "Tu as l'air vachement bien chaud en ce moment," he muttered to her, not even realizing he wasn't speaking English.

As Charlotte reached up to his lips once more, he kissed her hard and deep, before turning them over, making him on top. "Me being naked first shows just how much you can't be without me for long, sweetheart," he mumbled into her ear, as he unhooked the straps of her bra, his fingers grazing her breasts and his other hand teasing her core, pretending to hesitate to take off the last piece of clothing between them, just to get tease her. "As much as they look sexy, I think they have to go, yes?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:57 pm

“Oh, on the contrary, I was quite jealous of you,” she remarked with a happy chuckle, boarding giggle. “To be honest, most of the women who tend to fling themselves all over you do tend to be very attractive.”

Charlotte’s growl was heard since she had busied herself with sucking and nipping on his earlobe. Stopping at mid-bite, fingers still trailing his bare skin, her instant reply was: “Because even if I’d loose interest in you, I’d make sure to always keep you on your toes, stringing you along, just because I want.” Her head beginning to hover of his, her long blonde hair falling to her sides and covering his face like a curtain, Charlotte smirked, “Get that?”

She continued what she was doing, her mind concentrating in the fact that she needed Neil at the moment. But he was always a tease when it came to her and even if she was impatient, and would sometimes get mad at him because of it, she couldn’t deny the fact that it was teasing that always gave her the satisfaction at the end.

The whole “big-bang” thing.

The smirking blonde was able to hear and understand what he was saying. An idea formulated in her head, one that she hadn’t thought of using in a while. Although she was probably the most impatient person in the world, she also knew how to tease.

She was going to tease him.

Making him feel what he makes her feel constantly.

Soon, Charlotte felt the cool temperature of the marble top on her skin and as Neil’s hands expertly removed her bra, his fingers grazing her breasts while the room temperature seemed to be getting higher, did she moan out of pleasure. Her labored breathe hitching as his other hand began to tease her with the last remanding piece. She squirmed slightly, still being able to feel his cold digits against her warm core through the fabric.

She nodded, unable to create words as she felt him rubbing his fingers through the flimsy little thing. “Please,” she muttered, almost begging, instantly making her forget about her previous plan.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

"They have been attractive, but they were nothing compared to you babe," Neil whispered. "And everytime someone even so much as touches you, I just have though," he said possessively and as though to show his anger, he attacked her lips in a frenzy, one hand lost in hef hair.

He narrowed his eyes at Charlotte and growled, "I'm not some sort of pet to 'string along' wheneven you like sweetheart, so I suggest you don't lose interest in me, if you ever want me around," and pulled her hair lightly, almost instinctively.

The ex-Priduex smirked inwardly, having a feeling that Charlotte probably won't stop loving him, ever. Sometimes, it's just the anger that makes it fun.

If there was one thing that the brown haired man loved doing, it was teasing his girlfriend until they very end. She was always at one of her bests whenever her patience was running thin, and so, he would always push the limits just to get the reaction out of her. Of course, there were times when they would just fuck each other without any foreplay of sorts, just because they needed it.

Then again, Charlotte always loved a challenge and so, he felt that even she might have had the urge to mess with him, play him just like he does her. But he felt it was more pleasurable for both of them when he was doing the teasing.

Neil smirked at her moan, trailing his lips across her neck, her breasts; effectively leaving a few love bites and her bare stomach as he gripped her waist, his thumbs stroking the skin underneath.

"Amazing," he murmured against the exposed skin of her waist and smirked lightly.

He pressed his hands harder against her core, letting out a moan himself as he felt her warmth on her fingers. Giving in to her begging, he ripped the useless piece of underwear, his fingers finally coming in contact with her core, unhindered.

Still touching, he trailed his lips to her ear and murmured huskily, "Sorry about the tearing baby, but I'll buy you plenty more, as long as I get to do it more often, if you find it hot, that is."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 am

"Aren't you?" She smirked, raising an eyebrow as her hair was pulled. "Hm, I've just always thought you were just a pet to play around with whenever and wherever I want," Charlotte sarcastically answered, chuckling a little.

"Fuck," she groaned loudly, her back back arching with his touch as an instinct. Their bodies being able to get in contact. Charlotte began to breathe in deeply at his contact to her body.

The blonde couldn't concentrate on anything else but his touch.

To her, six days had been way too long.

Charlotte let out a pleased moan as she felt the last piece being torn off her body, his fingers finally coming into contact with her wet center without the fabric. "Shit," the woman blurted out happily. Another shiver ran up her spin as she forced herself to concentrate on his words but only groans, moans and girl grunts could form out of her mouth.

She nodded, showing him that she agreed to that statement.

"A-are you done teasing?" She asked, trying to cover up her whimper effortlessly. The whole teasing thing was just going to drive her insane if he didn't stop it and went on to the following.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:59 am

"No baby, I'm not a pet," Neil smirked back and shook his head, his dark gaze resting on Charlotte's. "May I ask you what gave you the impression I was another one of your playthings?"

No matter how many times they did it, he would never tire of seeing her react to a simple touch or feel of his. But then again, he was also prisoner to her seduction. Of course, the teasing was just his speciality, it somehow balanced her impatience.

He didn't know how he could have lasted these many days without her. But it was just more than this, he admitted to himself that he had missed everything about her.

And that freaked him out as he it was a totally alien feeling to him.

Neil chuckled softly and murmured against her lips, "I think I like better when you speak something. But I suppose this shows no one else can satisfy you."

"I don't know, maybe I should go on for a little more while..." he trailed off with a grin but decided to give her what she wanted and with one thrust, pushed in to her waiting core.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 am

"Everything," she smirked back, shaking her head.

Reaching up to kiss his lips, Charlotte bit his lower lip, tugging on it slightly as she tugged on the ends of his hair, moaning into it while she kissed him. The blonde's free hand roamed down to his member, her hand grazing over it slightly.

She couldn't believe the control he had over her.

Charlotte never thought that in a million years that she'd find a man that could be able to control her in the way Neil could do to her. She had never experience it but something about Neil being able to make her vulnerable, to the point where she'd actually beg and loose her ability to just be sexy all the way. Neil had a way to make Charlotte desperate for him and needy.

"Oh Neil," she breathed out as he thrust once into her. Charlotte closed her eyes in pleasure as her arms hung onto his neck, her head burrowing against it, biting his soft spot.

"Fuck, I love you," she said lowly. "Fucking love you."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:51 am

"Everything? I'm afraid you are going to have to be a bit more specific than that," Neil muttered as he tugged Charlotte's hair once more.

He kissed roughly, not caring about bruising either of their lips, and panted lightly, his aura covered by the intoxicating feel that is just hers. He growled as she tugged on his hair and bit her lower lip as well. Letting a moan escape as her fingers grazed his member.

This witch was going to be the death of him, he decided. But what a way to go.

"You have no idea how gorgeous you look babe," he whispered against her lips, wanting to get their bodies as close as possible. He didn't care if she didn't believe him, he could do plenty of things to convince her, but he was satisfied as long as he'd be the only one to see her like this.

The French man groaned as Charlotte kept biting his soft spot and thrust into her once more, leaning forward to leave visible marks at her neck as well.

"I fucking love you too, Charlotte," he murmured just as lowly in French, knowing she probably found his French, sexy, and gripped her waist as pushed in once more.

TIME LAPSE

After what felt like hours, they were done, both panting heavily. Neil put on just his boxers, while Charlotte slipped her dress back on, neither of them concerned about the ripped lingerie or his clothes on the floor.

"That was amazing, little minx," the ex-Priduex grinned lightly as they made their way over the couch and he made Charlotte sit on his lap, his arms around her waist.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Charlotte West Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 pm

“Maybe I’ll tell you about it some more another day,” she smirked, leaning forward to press his lips against hers. Charlotte returned his hard kiss, intoxicated by his aura and taste as she kissed him.

The blonde barely managed to nod as he whispered against her lips, her chest rising up and down at how desperate her breath had actually turned out to be.

Charlotte kept her mouth trained against his neck, moaning against his neck when he thrust into her once more. The woman bit her lip quite hardly; as it began to draw slightly from it because of how good it just felt to her.

Even if by the time she met Neil, she wasn’t a virgin or anything like that, she had to admit that the first they actually did it, she felt as if she was on heaven.

Even after all these years, he still made it possible for her to feel like it was their first time.

- T I ME L A P S E –

Sitting on his lap, his arms around her waist, Charlotte felt comfortable there as if it was her home. Well, technically, it was her home.

She was exhausted because of the activities, her eyes closed as she regained her composure and her heart beating rapidly extensively. Charlotte nodded, agreeing with her man as her back leaned against his chest.

After a few minutes, she felt like her rest button has been pressed. Swiftly turning and straddling against him with a smirk and leaned into Neil’s neck, begging to kiss and nipping on his already sensitive spot.

“Ready for round two, love?” Charlotte replied huskily, beginning to stand up and make her way over to the bathroom.

And this was Charlotte, never really needed a reset button when it came to Neil and her consummating their relationship. Whether it was her hormones never being able to control themselves or the fact that the Neil-back-and-everything-is-good coitus had been done, Charlotte felt like she could go back to her regular ways.

Smirking at him, she made her ways towards the bathroom with her hips swinging more than usual.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:22 am