Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera)

Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera) Empty Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera)

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 am

Ksenia strolled gracefully into the tea shop, her long robes billowing around her feet. "Tea," she said simply to the waiter who stood not far from the door.

"My Lady," he bowed to her as she passed him to move to a table at the back. It was a quiet little shop that Ksenia liked to frequent. It was a nice place to sit, observe people and think in peace.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James

Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera) Empty Re: Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera)

Post by Kendera James Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 am

Kendera sat at a table in the back of the local tea shop. It wasn't a bad little shop. The tea itself, was nice, in any case. She had various parchment spread out before her, as she was making up her lesson plans for the school (whose name she still wasn't certain of). Despite this distraction, her senses were on high alert, as always. Assassins weren't known for relaxing, much.

That was how she was fully aware that someone had entered the shop and were making their way in her direction. Kendera ignored them, for now. Most likely, they would choose a different table. If they addressed her, then she would deal with them.
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera) Empty Re: Past Times and Past Friends (Kendera)

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

"Kendera James?" Ksenia said raising her eyebrows, a note of surprise registering in her voice, as she noticed the woman sitting at the table beside the one she had selected for herself. She sat down gracefully in her chair, facing the other witch diagonally. "What on earth are you doing here of all places?" the Dark Lady asked calmly, studying Kendera with her gaze.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James

Post by Kendera James Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Kendera lifted her head, brown eyes resting on the woman who had addressed her. "Ksenia Sokol," she returned placidly. "Well, Lestrange.

"Me?" she put a hand to her chest, a half-smirk pulling at her lips. "I do believe that I am drinking tea and making lesson plans. Why? Is there somewhere else I ought to be?"

Last edited by Kendera James on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 am

"Ah, yes, Aleron did say that he accepted you for a teaching position," Ksenia said, almost absent-mindedly.

"What surprises me is that you have chose to move here of all places," Ksenia said, amusement clearly heard in her voice. She knew that Kendera despised Dagereth from the very first time she saw him. Granted at that time he appeared as nothing more then a possessive and abusive boy, she herself had been able to move past that stage without hating her husband.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James

Post by Kendera James Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:52 am

"What can I say?" Kendera remarked lightly. "I like the scenery. Besides, is this not the place to be? Small, but prestigious, simply due to those who live here.

"Quite frankly, Ksenia, I'm a bit of nomad. I wandered here, decided I liked it, and elected to remain for a while. Once I grow tired of it, I shall move on. Being the sole heir to an old and very large estate allows one to live such a life, you know. That I happen to be acquainted with some of those who live here is coincidence."

Kendera shrugged, taking a sip of her tea. "I'll probably go elsewhere to have fun, anyway," she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:20 pm