Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

The Feelings Never Fade {DYLAN}

Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

The Feelings Never Fade {DYLAN} Empty The Feelings Never Fade {DYLAN}

Post by Alora Veer Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 am

Lora was sitting at the restaurant, idly twirling strands of her now blonde-brownish hair, eagerly awaiting her husband's arrival. Her husband. She still couldn't believe that she was actually married to the love of her life. Of course, a lot had changed as they were both rebels against the dark side and fighting for the good cause but it never failed to astound her that despite everything, they were together.

She smiled fondly as she thought of their beautiful daughter, Ashley. That just made her love Dylan even more. Despite everything that was going on, she knew she would make it through as long as she had him by her side.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

The Feelings Never Fade {DYLAN} Empty Re: The Feelings Never Fade {DYLAN}

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 am

He walked into a restaurant, thinking about his school days. He was defiantly different- his hair was now a Blonde, and short. He had gained a lot of self confidence, but his eyes had the experience of war and love. He wouldn't change it for the world though. He smiled at he thought of Ashley, yeah. He wouldn't change it for the world.

He spotted Alora, who has changed a lot too. He walked over to her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "How is my beautiful doing today?" He asked as he sat down.

Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:09 pm

She smiled at Dylan as he sat down. "I'm okay. How about you? How was your day?" She asked him, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. She couldn't help but chuckle as this reminded her of their first date. It just seemed like yesterday she was feeling nervous about going on their first date.

She didn't take her eyes off of him, not caring about anything that was going on around them. He was so different...yet the same. He was still as handsome as he was back when she first met him in one of her classes. She remembered the blushing and the grinning and it all felt the same.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

He kissed her. "Mmmmm somehow 'o.k' doesn't sound good enough for me." He murmured. "I am doing great. Day was o.k so far." He rubbed his finger across her thumb.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am

"Alright, I'm doing really great. How about that?" Lora replied, a teasing grin on her lips. She sat with her back against his chest and smiled in content as she felt his heartbeat. "Have I ever mentioned that being in your arms is my favourite place?" The she sighed and smiled sheepishly but managed to keep her voice steady. "I know we are past the stage of acting like teenagers but a truth is a truth."

Subconsciously, her fingers went to trace the scars on her hands and she pulled her jacket closer. She also had a scar on her face, starting at her right cheek till her jaw. But it didn't bother her, because it was for the right thing. "Thank you," she murmured to Dylan.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

He chuckled. "Great." He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed the top of her head. "You have, several times. I love it everytime you say that."

He stroked the scar on her face, that twisted his heart everytime he saw it. He hated that she had it, the proof of what they were going through right now. "Your welcome." He held her closer.

"How is Ashley today?" He didn't get to see her today, for he left the house early.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 pm

"I know you do. But in case you don't, I could always go say to another guy." She laughed. Even after all these years, Lora loved teasing him just to get a reaction. Besides, she found it quite adorable whenever he got jealous.

She kissed his fingertips as he traced her scar. "I know I'm still pretty. Even if I end with lots of scars, you'd still think I was pretty." She commented with a mischievous grin and snuggled closer to him, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"She's good." Lora replied. "She asked for you right after you left. See, that shows how much of a great dad you are," she smiled at him lovingly. And she meant it. He really is an amazing husband and father and she felt so blessed.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 am

He just rolled his eyes and hugged her tighter. "Who says I will let you? I want you forever, I want you to want me forever." He said, raising his eyebrows. He didn't often say what he wanted in their relationship- he didn't want to be the controller. He much preferred to go with what Lor wanted.

He grinned. "And it shows what great daughter she is. Cuz she misses her daddy." He chuckled and kissed Lor's forehead.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:58 pm

"You already have me forever," Lora pointed out with a grin. "Though, I found it kinda hot that you admitted that." She smiled at Dylan slyly and blushed. "You should tell things like that more often, I'd love you more." She grinned.

"Oh yeah, 'cause it's not as though I missed you or anything," she teased him. "Nope, she is a great daughter because of her mommy." She laughed and ran her hands through his hair. She sighed softly. "I'm scared and worried everyday about everything." She admitted to her husband. She hated to admit that, even to herself but she couldn't keep what was on her mind, from Dylan.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 am

He laughed and kissed her quickly. "Why thank you for calling me hot. And I will certainly will do it more often..." Just because she loved it.

"Oh I know you already missed me." He replied. "Because it is impossible for not to miss me." He gave her a cheeky grin.

He frowned, and hugged her closer. "We will make it out safely. I will not allow you or Ashley get hurt... or worse..."
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Lora scoffed. "Oh please! I can so go on without you for an entire day and not miss you." She told him, trying not to laugh. "Actually, I can go for a whole week." She wasn't about to admit to him that she couldn't be without him for even a day. He'll never let me live that down, she thought with a grin.

She interlaced their fingers and kissed the back of his hand. "I know you won't allow and I won't either but that doesn't stop the fear. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or Ashley." She whispered.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "I am not sure if you want to find that out Lor." He joked, and kissed her. Truthfully, he could hardly go without a day.

He wasn't about to say that anytime soon though.

"You will live on, and take care of yourself, family and friends." He told her sternly. "If it was me, you will take care of Ashely. If it was her, we will honor her memory, tell fun stories about the times we had, and grieve."
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Lora placed her hands in his hair and kissed him deeply. "You know, your kisses have ruined me for another man," she commented, pretending to be sad. "There are all these great guys out there and I only get to be with you." She laughed and kissed his cheek.

"How can I take care of myself without you?" She asked, her fears once again being evident. Shaking her head, she told more firmly. "I know I have to, so I will. And if it was me, I'd feel sorry for you because you'd have to take care of Ashley yourself." She smiled. "Or you could always remarry...then you wouldn't be alone...." She hated herself for even suggesting such a thing. But she knew that Ashley needed a motherly figure in her life and if Dylan found someone who was good enough to take care of Ashley.....Her thoughts stopped there and she hoped it wouldn't come to that.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 pm

He just shook his head. Lora loved to get him jealous.

He kissed her forehead. "Kait will help you, along with Frodo." He said comforting. "And I probably won't remarry. Lor, I have been with you since first year." He hugged her close.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 am