Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

5 posters

What you love most about your character

Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

What you love most about your character Empty What you love most about your character

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

Ima do the same thing I did on HR Razz

What do you love the most about your character???

I love Kaitlen, because she is so outgoing and not afraid to be who she wants to be Smile
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

What you love most about your character Empty Re: What you love most about your character

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 pm

I love Don, because she is a rebellious, snobbish, arrogant, self righteous bitch.

I love Aly, because she's kind of a whore. Razz

And lastly, I love Dag, because he is a narrow minded, cruel, merciless, ruling dick.

And while most people would find these qualities... not particularly love inspiring. I love them anyways, because they are somewhat difficult to write as. And I love making my characters have a decent amount of Hubris. Makes me feel like they could be real.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

What you love most about your character Empty Re: What you love most about your character

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:51 am

Dommi - 'cause since DR she's matured quite a bit, and I love her for it.
    Vanka - She's so... Vanka. XD She's like mini Lena, only saner.
    Lena - She's just so freakin' badass and she gets drunk all the time and she goes 'FUCK THE WORLD!' and no one will care...
    Ellie - I'm sure she's the character on here I have that's nice and cheery. Who wouldn't love her?
    Kaycee - He's Kaycee and he's a manwhore. End of story.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 am

I love Vas - because she's kind of me-like, but only worse Very Happy Razz , and I never get to play evil characters <3
    I love Luxxy - because I want to grow as a poster through her growing as a character and a person Very Happy
    Kendera James
    Kendera James

Post by Kendera James Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:15 am

I ADORE KenLiddy because she has never been closer to, nor farther from whole and sane since she was twelve. The disparity between Kendera and Liddy is marginal, at best, by this point, and yet the woman is so far off the deep end that even if she didn't have a split personality, she ought to be locked away in the loony bin for good.

Furthermore, she is SO MUCH FUN to write. You have no idea.

I LOVE Rhys because even after seeing some crap and losing sixteen whole years of his life, he is still a genuinely good person. Who wouldn't love the endearing redhead? Furthermore, the mere fact that he's been in a coma for sixteen years is gonna lead to so much angst and stuff - I can't wait to see him overcome it all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:16 am