Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

+2
Hazelle Bellamy
Dommi O'Malley
6 posters

meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?}

Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?} Empty meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?}

Post by Dommi O'Malley Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 am

Dommi had finally prepared the table for tonight's meeting. It was dangerous, having it in - out of all places - in her cottage, but it was much better than having to go underground.

This meeting, Dommi had pretty much made everyone's favourite dishes: Lena's sauerkraut, Vanka's mousse and Ellie's roast lamb leg. She sat quietly at her table, waiting for her guests to arrive.
    Hazelle Bellamy
    Hazelle Bellamy

meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?} Empty Re: meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?}

Post by Hazelle Bellamy Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 am

Haze walked into the house. She felt a bit depressed at the moment. Thankfully, Dommi made dinner tonight. She had always been fond of her.

"Dommi!" she grinned. How have you been?"
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?} Empty Re: meetings aren't supposed to be this huge {VANKA, LENA, ELLIE, maybe other LIGHT SIDE?}

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:43 am

Vanka skipped into the house, expecting to find everyone else already sat there. The only people in there, it seemed, were Haze and Dommi, and that was enough. She sat next to Dommi, as per usual. She knew that Lena and Ellie were a couple of miles behind her, so she was somewhat relieved.

"Hello, loves!" she grinned. "How's your day been?"
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Location : you taste like heaven, but god knows you're built for sin

Post by Lena Edmunds Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Lena finally arrived at the cottage, and she entered the kitchen. "Vanka!" she announced, hugging her 'daughter' and sitting on the chair next to Haze as she usually did. "You are a damn fast walker! I told you to wait for me!"

Lena then greeted the other two women before sitting back down on her chair.
    Ellie O'Malley
    Ellie O'Malley

Post by Ellie O'Malley Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Ellie entered the room, full of excitement. She loved her mother to bits, and her godmother, and Vanka, of course. They were best friends!

"Sorry for my lateness, guys!" grinned Ellie, plopping on a seat between Lena and Vanka. "So, can we eat now? I'm famished!"
    Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

Post by Dommi O'Malley Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 am

"Yay!" Dommi grinned. "We're all here! You may all eat!"
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 am

Kaitlen walked in, with a slight hop to her walk. She was happy, for apparent reason. "Hello guys." She greeted, as she sat down. "Everything going alright?"
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 am

"Aunt Kitty!" Vanka grinned. The youngest blonde had always been fond of the lady. She was the second or third friend of Lena's she was introduced to, so Vanka had a strong bond with her. "Sit next to me, Auntie Kitty! Sit next to me!"
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 am

She laughed, and stood up. She walked over to Ive, and hugged her. "Alright." She sat down next to her. "How is school, m'darling?" She asked.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 am

Lena laughed. She knew from the moment that Vanka was born she would adore Kait. "You're doing fine, aren't you, love?" she asked. She then turned to Ellie. "Pass me the sauerkraut, please."
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

She grinned. "This darling is always doing fine." She winked at Vanka.
    Ellie O'Malley
    Ellie O'Malley

Post by Ellie O'Malley Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 am

Ellie passed the plate of sauerkraut to Aunt Lena. She knew how much her aunt had loved that stuff. "What about me, Aunt Kait?" asked Ellie, frowning.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 am

Vanka grinned, "Of course I am!" She then turned to Ellie and nodded in approval. "You're awesome too, love. Just sayin'." She then winked at her.
    Lena Edmunds
    Lena Edmunds
    Light Army

Post by Lena Edmunds Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Lena laughed lightly at Ellie. "Thanks, love," she grinned. She then decided to dump most of the sauerkraut on her plate and started eating it.

"Haze, love," she mused, looking at Haze. "How are you doing?"
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm

She smiled at Ellie, and walked over to her to give her a hug. "Of course you are. Everybody is, though you are one of the more awesome than most people." She gave her a wink, and sat back down in her seat.
    Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

Post by Dommi O'Malley Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:50 pm

"Now that everyone's eating," Dommi grinned. "Let's all talk about the world."

Dommi's grin faded and she threw her bread on the floor. "I hate this situation. Always had, always did. But I can't give up. I know I can't."
    Hazelle Bellamy
    Hazelle Bellamy

Post by Hazelle Bellamy Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 am

"I'm fine, love," Haze sighed.

She watched Dommi's tantrum. "You alright?"
    Dommi O'Malley
    Dommi O'Malley

Post by Dommi O'Malley Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:39 am

Dommi shook her head violently. "You think I'm fine?" she snarled. "I am not. There is so much shit I'm going through at work! I hate this! Why can't we be free again?"
    Kaitlen Moria
    Kaitlen Moria

Post by Kaitlen Moria Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Dommi and Hazelle. The rebillion has taken a toll on us She thought to herself.

"Because we have to fight our way through it." She softly said. "We are strong, look at how long we have been alive. We have created new lives with hope that this will end. This can't last forever."
    Ellie O'Malley
    Ellie O'Malley

Post by Ellie O'Malley Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 am

"True," Ellie remarked, stealing some of Auntie Lena's sauerkraut. "We have to be strong, don't we?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:53 pm