Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Old Allies (Ksenia and Jaelyn)

Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Old Allies (Ksenia and Jaelyn) Empty Old Allies (Ksenia and Jaelyn)

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Jaelyn knocked on the Dark Lady's Parlor doors respectfully and twirled the quill she carried in her hand absently as she waited patiently for Ksenia to grant her entrance into the room. She had changed over the years. Jae was more skillful, intelligent and experienced than ever before- but with that came a more dangerous temper, a faster wit and a rather egotistical demeanor.

"It is Jaelyn, my Lady." she murmured while she waited, knowing full well that Ksenia would be able to hear her, or somehow be aware of someone outside her chambers.
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Old Allies (Ksenia and Jaelyn) Empty Re: Old Allies (Ksenia and Jaelyn)

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 am

Ksenia lifted her gaze from the letter she had been reading from her father. With a wave of her wand the double doors parted to admit the other woman into the room. "Jaelyn," she said in greeting, her voice cool. "Come inside," she said, gesturing to the chair opposite her own.
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Jaelyn's long, silk, crimson cloak swished around her feet soundlessly as she entered the room and her hood fell back from her face, revealing her wild mane of golden hair and glowing green eyes- much alike to those of a cat's.

Jaelyn seated herself on the edge of the chair elegantly, and placed the quill on the arm of it.

"The Minister of Magic of Bulgaria." she said.

"Dead." Her eyes sparkled with mirth.

Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 am

Ksenia let a smirk spread across her lips. "Excellent work, Jaelyn, as always," she said calmly.

"That man has been getting far too uncontrollable," she said, her tone almost musing. "Tea?" she asked, her eyebrow slightly raised as she waved her wand to summon a pot of the hot drink and two cups.
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Jaelyn inclined her head graciously, only a small smile tugging at her lips that revealed her smugness.

"Thank you, My Lady."

She hummed in agreement. "A rather disagreeable man."

"Please." she murmured.

"How have you been keeping, My Lady, while I was in Bulgaria?" she asked curiously, also aware that the woman had been searching for a Future Dark Lady for her son. Had she been successful, perhaps?
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:08 am

Ksenia nodded her head slightly. "Dagereth will be happy to hear that he is no longer alive."

"Everything has been calm here," she said before taking a sip of her tea. "I had managed to find a betrothed for Jarlan, Luxielle Mazur. So far she is doing fine, but we will see if she will last," she said her tone almost musing as she gazed out of the window. "How is everything going in Bulgaria?"
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:22 pm

"I am pleased to hear that, My Lady." she bowed her head.

"Calm?" Jaelyn asked, eyebrow arched, as she sipped her tea. "How unusual." she murmured, smirking a little.

"Ah, a Mazur. A respectable family. I would wish her luck, but she'll need more than just luck to survive. Intelligent, is she?" she queried.

"Bulgaria is under control." Jaelyn said calmly. "I wish my return to be permanent, My Lady." she said confidently.

Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"Yes it is unusual, but we should be grateful for that," Ksenia said. "Though we mustn't relax, the rebels might be planning to attack us any time."

The Dark Lady smirked at her companion. "Indeed. Yes she is intelligent. We are still to see what kind of a leader she is."

She chuckled slightly. "This place does lack a certain edge of danger without you here, Jaelyn. If everything stays calm in Bulgaria you will only have to go there for short visists from time to time."

Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 pm

"Relax?" she smirked. "Never."

"What news have you on the rebels?" Jaelyn asked, sipping her tea thoughtfully. "Have they grown in numbers?"

"And what does Jarlan think of her?" It was all good and well for the Mazur to be intelligent and perhaps even a good leader- but if she irritated Jarlan, it was a lost cause.

"Ah, I'm flattered, My Lady." she laughed quietly. "Thank you, My Lady." Jaelyn nodded graciously.

She paused for a long moment before speaking;

"I may be expecting company, soon." she mused, leaning back into the chair a little.

"My niece, possibly."
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm

"No news of the rebels right now. They are being awfully quiet. I fear they might be planning something big," Ksenia said before taking another sip of her tea.

"I believe he likes her well enough now, but he did not say a lot on the topic. He is still getting to know her."

Ksenia noded her head at Jaelyn with a small smirk.

"Your niece?" the Dark Lady said calmly, raising her eyebrow in question.
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 am

"They won't succeed.". Jaelyn's green eyes glinted maliciously. "No matter how big their plans may be. Your army will crush them." A sly smile crept onto her face.

"I look forward to meeting this Mazur." she nodded to herself thoughtfully.

"Aye. I did not know of her- I disposed of her father, my brother, on my leave.". Jaelyn smirked a little.

"I have been told that she's quite the little devil- rather like I was when I was 16. Eris Morozov, if I remember correctly. If she's anything like me, she may be looking for revenge," She mused outloud.
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Ksenia Lestrange
    Dark Lady
    Dark Lady

Post by Ksenia Lestrange Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

"We should hope so," Ksenia said, raising the cup to her lips once again. "The army is prepares, well trained. There is nothing that should stop us from succeeding.

"You should," the dark lady nodded her head slightly. "She needs to immerse herself in this world and that includes spending time with not only Jarlan, but with quite a few of other people. The inner circle would be a good start."

She laughed in amusement, shaking her head slightly at Jaelyn. "Prey tell, why did you 'dispose' of your brother?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And you want to adopt her? You never cease to surprise me, Jaelyn. Or rather prove to be far from a rationally thinking person," Ksenia shook her head slightly, a smirk on her face. "It seems to work for you though."
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Jaelyn Morozov
    Inner Circle
    Inner Circle

Post by Jaelyn Morozov Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"There is nothing that will stop us from succeeding." she assured the Dark Lady. "Especially after my return." she added, only half serious.

"Has she formally met the Dark Lord, yet?" the woman queried.

Jaelyn snarled in distaste at the mere memory of her younger brother. "He had been trying to fool me, hoarding our family's riches that should have been left to me after our mother passed."

"Yes, I do suppose adoption is an option. Though I do not intend to seek out the girl myself, if she wants me, she'll need to come out of Bulgaria and find me herself. If her journey is successful, then she would have proven herself."

"It takes years of irrational practice, My Lady." the woman chuckled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:08 pm