Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

The Beginning (Lux)

Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

The Beginning (Lux) Empty The Beginning (Lux)

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:47 am

The first set of room's that Jarlan showed his new betrothed were his own. Where she would be staying with him. The chambers that before contained only his bedroom, a small library where he sometimes liked to study and a sitting room now had another bedrrom attached to them. That bedroom held all the facilities one would require including a large private bathroom and a walk-in-wardrobe.

"This will be your bedroom," the dark heir said as he opened the double doors, showing Luxielle the lavishly decorated room. "Mine is right opposite this one," he said gesturing to the doors on the other side of the sitting room. "You will knock before you enter that room. You should not be disturbed here, by anyone by myself. You are free to call upon the house elves to request whatever you want," he said before stepping back slightly to allow her a few minutes to look around.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

The Beginning (Lux) Empty Re: The Beginning (Lux)

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:24 am

I'm staying in the room opposite of my Lord, she thought in a state of shock, feeling both happy and alarmed because of this. I wonder what my papi would say of this.

The room Jarlan showed her was huge and luxurious, something she was used to but not magnificent like this. Her eyes widened when she saw the wardrobe, but she managed to control herself and not show any emotions.

"It is very beautiful my Lord, thank you", she said coldly, while looking back at him. "I will be certain to do so, and I will always follow your rules."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:57 am

"I will give you a few moments to have a look around," Jarlan said as he sat down on the couch by the window. He did not let his cold expression slip for a moment.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 am

She took one last look at the room and then sat beside Jarlan. "That wont be necessary my Lord, I have already seen everything."

"My Lord, can I ask you a question?", she said to him with a determinate look on her face. "Beside this one, I mean."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 am

"Yes, you may, Luxielle. You do not need my permission for that," Jarlan stated. "What is your question?"
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 am

"What are your plans for me my Lord, beside possibly making me your wife in the future? You talked about changes and sacrifices, which I'm all willing to do, and I want to start doing them right now.", she told him calmly, waiting for his answer and licking her dry lips slightly, which started to hurt from lack of fluids.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 am

"There are a lot of things you will be required to do as the Dark Lady. You will the army from under me. You will have bear heirs some day. You will lead and you will follow. You will be a ruthless Dark Lady," Jarlan said, almost pensively, as he studied her face. He took a strand of her hair between his fingers and ran his thumb over it, feeling it's silkiness. He never thought of having a female companion, he was always much too preoppudied with other things. But now, everything was turning out so differently from what he thought.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:32 am

"Yes", she said, already feeling the power in her hands and getting all caught up in it.
    I am strong, she thought, and I am perfect for him.
    Their future will be like nana said before she died, darkness and unlimited power consuming them and making them do more great things, maybe even more than his parents did.

It felt good when he touched her hair and held a strand of her hair in his arms, but she wasn't willing to show any emotions, at least not yet.
    "Heirs?", she asked, imagining the children in her head. "Yes, many heirs."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:50 am

"Not for some time yet," Jarlan said, as he continued to hold her hair. "But yes, we will require more then on," he said, still in thought. It was so much easier to lose track of his thoughts in her company then it was anywhere else. He knew he could never do that and therefore had to concentrate harder. "What would you like to do now?" he asked.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 am

"Of course not yet", she said and then added "my Lord". "You are still very young even and I am too."
    She felt comfortable around him, but still couldn't decide what signals was he sending to her. He was so reserved, but still not as reserved his father is, or so she heard.

"What I want to do now?", she repeated his question. "I was never a person that liked to small talk or chat, but I would want to learn more about you, to get to know you better."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 am

"You know a lot about me already," Jarlan said. "But if it the details you want then you will have to find out for yourself. I imagine it would not be very hard with us living so closely," he said. He always was a person that liked his privacy, and to disclose personal information, even to his betrothed, was not something he was prepared to do at the moment. He rose from the couch and walked over to a small table nearby that contained a jug of water and two glasses. "You will need to make sure to bring any belongings here from your home today," he said as he poured himself some water.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 am

"I do not want to invade your privacy", she told him coldly while staying on the couch. "I know a lot, yes, that's true, but then again everyone knows a lot about you. I will do my best to learn more, my Lord."

She snapped her fingers and a small house elf appeared before her.
    "Pack all of my things and bring them here. Now!", she yelled at the elf as it stood there looking afraid, before disappearing into thin air.

"Done", she said and stood up. "She took the other glass and poured herself some water too, and then drank a bit of it.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 am

Jarlan's expression darkened slightly and he turned his head to face Luxielle. "You will not yell again in these chambers or anywhere else for that matter without a good reason," he said coldly. He always kept a strong control over his emotions and he expected her to remain calm and patient.

He moved back to the couch and sat down. "Tell me what do you enjoy doing the most?" he asked her, training his eyes on her once again.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 am

"I'm sorry, my Lord", she responded equally coldly to his warning. "It wont happen again, unless it is with a good reason, like you said." She wasn't really sorry because she treated the small house elf better than anyone in her house, but she probably sounded impolite, yelling at her in somebody else's house and acting all confident and too cocky.

She didn't go after him, but stayed and drank a bit more, then sat on the couch beside him, again.

"I love running and archery, and I like sitting in front of the fireplace with a good book. Oh, and I like learning, my Lord. But what I enjoy the most, that's a hard one. This will sound weird, but I knit, and it relaxes me if I am in a bad mood."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 am

"You knit?" Jarlan raised his eyebrow slightly in curiosity. "Not many young witches are known to do that nowadays," he mused.

"And what get's you in a bad mood?"
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 am

She almost blushed, but managed to control herself. "Nana learned me that. Well, she learned me a lot of things and it's too bad only Vas got some kind of premonition talent like nana had. She was a great seer. She even saw us meeting..."

The question he asked her caught her of guard. "It doesn't matter, my Lord, the reason of most of my bad moods is not here so..."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 am

Jarlan raised his eyebrow, but didn't say anything. He never believed in divination. It made people rely on the words of the seers to much and therefore made them weak.

"Is it a member of your family?" he questioned. He realized that it was not a comfortable subject with her, but he also wanted to find out as much as he could about her.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:00 am

"Yes it is", she gave him a response, honest like always. "My dad to be precise, but I would rather not talk about it, my Lord."

For a moment, she looked away, but then brought her gaze back at him and his beautiful, dark eyes.

His power is so overwhelming, she thought while still staring at him.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 am

"You do not have to see him again if you do not want to. He holds no power over you now," Jarlan said.

He watched her as she started at him, her eyes slightly wider then usual. She truly was beautiful. He lifted his hand to her cheek, cupping it softly, and ran his thumb over her soft flesh. It felt so nice and silky beneath his own. His movements were soft, but firm at the same time. He couldn't help, but a feel something building inside if him once again. It was possessiveness: the same possessiveness he had experienced in the throne room. "What would you like to do now, my Lady?" he asked, his voice was powerful, barely above a whisper as he felt his body lean towards hers slightly of it's own accord.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 am

"I know my Lord, but I will still see him.", she told him rather softly. "I want to see him even if he brings me dark emotions."

His hand on her cheek made her blush and her breathing became heavier. Never in her life did a person do this to her, especially not a male person, because she wasn't allowed to talk to them since she was 10, not even in school and not even if they torture her to respond.

He leaned towards her and she trembled as he talked to her in a whisper and called her his lady. "I...", she started to tell him, but couldn't finish the sentence because at this time she couldn't even breathe anymore.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 am

"Is something wrong?" Jarlan asked, his voice remained low, but light as he stilled his movements, but kept his hand where it was.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 am

Her voice now was a soft whisper. "No my Lord", she responded while looking at him. "I wasn't allowed to talk to men for 5 years and now you, the perfect person, my Lord, are standing so close to me and it's hard for me to breathe and..."

"Never mind, my Lord", she said while trying to control herself again.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 am

Jarlan raised his eyebrow in surprise slightly. "While that is good to hear, it was unnecessary for your parents to limit you so. I assure you, you will not have such limitations set upon you now," he said before rising from the couch to give her more space. From what he saw already he knew that he could trust her in such matters. And if she if she broke that trust she would suffer the humiliation of going back to her family, if he didn't kill her.

"Shall we go for a walk?" he asked as he turned around to face her once again. "You have not seen the Black Rose garden yet. I am sure you will like it," he said with a smirk. He wouldn't force hiself onto her and he saw that she was not quite yet ready for anything to happen.
    Luxielle Mazur
    Luxielle Mazur

Post by Luxielle Mazur Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 am

Control yourself, woman, she told herself, coping to get back to normal.

"Yes my Lord, thank you my Lord", she replied to his comment and then nodded her head in approval. "Let's do that my Lord."

The thought of seeing the garden made her happy, because the only thing she used to do with her mother was gardening. "That sounds lovely my Lord, I know I will love it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:09 am