Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza)

Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza) Empty Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza)

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 am

Jahat decides to take a stroll in the garden. She is walking around, she turns around and runs into pillar. She quickly gets up and hopes no one say anything. She continued to walk around until she found a bench.

She jumped on the bench and did a little dance. She felt like she could be herself and have a joyous smile on her face. It takes a toll on her to be mean and cold all the time. Jahat ended up sitting on the bench thinking about how she ended up in that school in the first place.

Jahat sat on the bench thinking about her life when she heard foot steps. She was wondering who it was but she was also to busy thinking about her life leading to now to notice. Now don't get her wrong she loves Alexandra, her adopted mother, but she missed her birth mother.

Jahat decided to just move on because the person was almost there. She looked up and was detracted by the roses. "Oh Pretty Pretty," She said as the stranger walked up.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza) Empty Re: Pretty Pretty ( Jahat and Roza)

Post by Roza Belikov Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:15 am

Roza decided she neede to take a walk in the garden. Now she didnt exactly feel comfortable there but it wasn't horrible.

Maybe I'm becoming even more evil. Mom will be pleased. she thought simply. She loved her family but she wasn't fully evil, but she didn't care her brother has taught her well. She would do anything to help her family name.

As she got closer she saw a girl about her age there and she ran into a pillar. She started to laugh then got quiet. She continued to watch the girl as she danced around on a bench and start to walk away but stop to look at the roses. When she thought it was ok she shifted her weight then she accidnetly fell.

When she looked up the girl was looking at her. Great she thought. But what she said was "Hello."
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 am

Jahat looked up quickly. She say a girl who fell. She brought her wall up again. "Who are you and how much did you see?" She demanded. Jahat stood up and looked as intimidating as she could.

The girl seemed to jump a little so JaJa went on. "Who sent you? Why are you here? Did that brat send you so watch me? Did mother send you to keep me company and take care of me?"

By now JaJa was upset. She was letting her emotion show. Something she was told to never do.

"Why? Why must you do this to me? Why?" JaJa was very upset. "WHY?" She wailed. She was about to break down and cry when the stranger spoke.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 am

"Wow you really need to calm down. My name is Roza Belikov. No one sent me here, I was just taking a walk." she said and got up and walked past the girl and sat on the bench.

"As for your question about how much I saw, well lets see I saw from the moment you hit the pillar. Also I saw your dance on this bench." She said smiling a bit. She pat the bench next to her. "Why don't you come have a seat, you look like you might faint or something."

Roza saw that the girl was a bit uneasy but she did a good job at putting out a intimidating presence. She my not know this girl but she knew one thing. She was not the daughter of the Belikov family. "Well? Are you going to tell me your name?" She asked in the very powerful voice her father taught her to use when talking with people she was not familiar with.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 am

"I hope you know your not that intimidating. My cat is scarier than you," JaJa said in retort.

"I'm Jahat Ryvokovna Satu-Alekseev. You can call me either Jahat or JaJa. Everyone else does." She grumbled. JaJa was a little upset that she had been caught without her mask.

She sat down and huffed a little waiting for the girl to speak. JaJa refused to call her Roza.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:25 am

"Oh trust me I'm not trying. Now JaJa is it? You may call me Rose if you like, or Roza is just fine. What brings you into the gardens at this hour if I may ask?" she looked at the girl and saw she was looking a bit uncomfortable. but not from the roses but for some reason she couldn't quite figure out.

She looked around at the garden while she waited for the girl to answer her. She thought she did kind of like this girl her attitude was intriguing and the cat comment was quite funny. She then started to think about her brother who she didn't get to really talk to recently but hopefully that would change.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 am

"Why should I tell you? You are nothing but a insignificant little girl who walked in on a private moment? I guess I can tell you. I was taking a walk for some air. Why else would I be here?" JaJa was a little peeved at Roza. She wanted to be able to show emotions like her but she had to live up to her family's name.

"Well Now why are you talking to me and what do you want?" JaJa demanded.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 am

"Well you do not have to be rude. It was just a simple question. You did not have to answer it, but I appreciate that you did. Now I was just out for a walk and I saw you. Is it a crime to talk to you? I mean gosh you act like you have never had a friend before in your life!" Roza was starting to feel a bit mad that this girl was being so difficult! All she was doing was sitting here and trying to have a polite conversation! Oh well she would not bother with it.

"Well if you would like to be alone all you have to do is say so. If you ask I will leave you in peace and will find somewhere else in the garden to preoccupy my time." she said and looked around. She did not want to disturb anyone else.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:55 am

"Wait! Look I'm sorry. I haven't had any friends since I was 7 years old. I'm a little new at the whole people thing okay." JaJa exclaimed. She could tell this girl was a good person whether she be good or evil she had a clean soul.

"Ok look You can stay. I was going to leave anyway. Have a nice night. I may see you in classes." JaJa said as she got up to leave. She began to think about her mom and the lunch they had scheduled soon. She had to figure out what to wear.

Last edited by Jahat Satu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:16 am

"Wow you try to be all bad and fierce, yet you just walk away? Really? Way to be a 'bad'" she said. Wow this girl was way beyond bipolar.

"Well if your going to be in a kinder mood, why don't you tell me about this not having friends thing since you were, what, 7 was it?" she asked as she got up to follow the girl.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 am

"You know what? FINE! You want evil? You got evil!" Jahat yelled. She no longer cared. she wanted this person who seemed kind at heart but was actually mean and cruel to just leave her alone. Roza wanted evil so she would get evil.

"Okay what about all those nice things you said to me? Huh?" Jahat exploded. "So all those nice things you said were thing to get me to like you and then you go and yell at me about being evil!"

Jahat was not a happy person. She was surrounded by her black aura and the black roses. If someone saw her they would be scared. When JaJa is mad most people die. Roza is a lucky person.

"You little spoiled brat! Do you know how hard I worked to get where I am today?" JaJa yelled. She started heaving with all the yelling she was doing. She was glad no one came out to check on them. "I have so many scares to show for all my work and for what? A spoiled little brat to tell me that I am bipolar?"

"No. I don't think so, i don't think so. This is not happening!" JaJa thought. She was starting to calm down and to think about what was happening. she was glad she left her wand in her room. Otherwise this girl would be dead.

Last edited by Jahat Satu on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 am

"Well actually I said those nice things to be your friend, and I said that cause I mean really? Even you can tell you had a major mood flip there!" she said with a hint of a smile.

"You have some trust issues huh? Don't worry I do to. So now tell me about this whole no friends thing? How have you not had friends?" she asked then thought about it "Ok I am terribly sorry I am being a bit rude. Lets try this again, My name is Roza and I have a family that is very loyal to the dark side. How about you JaJa tell me about your family." she said with a smile and led them back to the bench they were at before.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 am

Now Jahat was a little confused. This girl was the same way as her. She was a little bipolar too.

"Fine but you get one more chance and that is pushing it, girl." Jahat said with some scorn.

"I haven't trusted anyone in a long time. I don't plan on it anytime soon. I get perfect grades for my mother and I have to be in perfect shape for my teachers and admirers." Jahat explained. She was a little apprehensive at talking to this girl, but she would try.

"I am Jahat Ryvokovna Satu-Alekseev, you can call me either Jahat or JaJa, everyone does. I have lived with Alexandra Alekseev since I was about 7 or 8. My family is extremely loyal to the Dark Lord and I as well am extremely loyal. I have an adopted mother and a pair of adopted Grandparents. My birth mother and father live somewhere in Germany." Jahat said.

"Now. Tell me about your family." Jahat demanded
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:35 am

Roza smiled "Alright I have an all pureblood family. I have my mother, father and brother. We are all very loyal to the Dark Lord, even though my family does not believe I am evil enough." Roza was surprised she said so much but he found it surprisingly easy to talk to this girl. She had been sitting in the garden for sometime and it was becoming even more comfortable but she did not quite notice it all the way.

"My full name is Roza Androvna Belikov. You may call me Roz or Rose. I am 16 years old and I get perfect grades as well, and stay in top physical condition for my training." she said a little too formally. She had that speech drilled into her brain by her father many years ago.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 am

"Heh, You sound like me. I too am 16 and have a similar life. I live up to my mother's explanation. I have no friends because friends bring a person down and to be in line with the Dark Lord you can not have friends." Jahat said this so blandly that is sound rehearsed even to her. It had no emotion and it had all formality.

"Well, Now that we have accomplished that you are evil, I am evil, and that we know each other What. Do. You. Want?" Jahat demanded. She was getting tired and she wanted to sleep. She only wanted some alone time but she got someone with her.

"Listen Roz you seem to have some problems. Want to talk them out?" Jahat asked.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 am

"Roz?" she asked surprised by the name "I like it." she said smiling it was a good name.

"Now again with the yelling I only wish to be your friend, and you are wrong. To be in line with the Dark Lord you need all the friends you can get. Just don't get caught" she said. Hearing how JaJa's voice sounded very rehearsed.

"I do not have problems. I am just a person like any other who has had a difficult life. You want to know something JaJa? This whole world is full of people with a story. Everyone you see on the street has had their hard times in life. So you think that you are so troubled well you might want to take a look at the world. Not everyone can be as fortunate as you! Not everyone can have a family like we do. If you want to survive in this world that is a lesson you need to know!" she started to get worked up so she took a long calming breathe.

"I am sorry I should not have yelled. I merely got caught up in the moment. I don't need to talk about my life. I have a very nice life compared to others." she said her voice going formal again.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 pm

"It would be Rozy. Be Glad." Jahat said stiffly. "Fine you can be my..... friend, if you wish."

"You think I don't know that I was taken from my birth parents at 8. I was taken from everyone who loved me and placed in a new environment. I was taken from a Light family to a Dark family. I was given to my mother, who I love dearly and who loves me, but there is still some reminder that she is not the women who birthed me. I used to be poor as a child. I now have a rich family and a loving mother. I don't need some girl lecturing me about the world." Jahat retorted rudely.

Jahat was raging. She tried to calm down, and she knew her temper got away from her at times but she couldn't help it.

"Whatever you need to watch what you say around me. That is not a threat it is a warning. I have a temper and I know how to use it" Jahat said.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:36 pm

Rose began to laugh at this. "Oh we will become great friends. Just you wait. We are so much alike yet so different this should be fun." she said this with a smile then got somber. "I am sorry for you're hardships in life. I know how it feels to have something missing in you're life and you do nor know how to fill it." she said trying to keep her faced composed. She would not let this girl bring out her emotions.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"Yea, its fine. I don't need pity. I don't want it either. So stop," Jahat said. She was trying to get this girl to show some emotions. She enjoyed breaking people and she enjoyed watching people break down and show those emotions.

"Well what about you?" Jahat prodded. She was slightly curious no one had gotten under her skin like this girl. What was with this girl. and why did she have this ability to show her emotions? Jahat questioned herself.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:21 pm

"I am not offering pity, I am merely offering my empathy." she said then to answer her question she said "Let's just say that my family is a common pure-blood family." That should tell her exactly what she needed to know. "Well everything except that me and my brother have an OK relationship." She said this in a nonchalant way. Rule 1 is never let anyone know your weaknesses, and that's what Luka was. Her weakness, she would do anything for him.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 pm

"Hmm, Your brother? Who is he?" Jahat asked. She seemed to like that Roza had a brother. He seemed like her weakness. She wouldn't exploit it yet, not until she had more details.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:14 am

"Luka." she said in a flat voice. She would not let this girl get anymore out of her about Luka. So to change the subject she said "So I believe we go to the same school. Am I correct?" she asked in a slightly warmer tone.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:33 am

"Yes I believe so." Jahat said. She seemed rather confused at Roza. She was calm and a little bit odd. It confused her.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:07 am

"Well maybe we will have the same classes." she said thinking about that. She did actually really like this girl. She seemed alot like her but was still someone she would never be able to understand.
    Jahat Satu
    Jahat Satu

Post by Jahat Satu Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 am

"hmm you seem to have something on your mind. You might find that talking about it help some. It seemed to help me yelling at you. I wouldn't suggest yelling at me though, I might take that the wrong way," Jahat said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:07 pm