Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Searching (Open)

Eris Morozov
    Eris Morozov

Searching (Open) Empty Searching (Open)

Post by Eris Morozov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Eris ran through forest, making no attempt to blend herself in. She sped through the leaves, white cloak billowing behind her. This way to Jaelyn. No stopping. Keep running. A quick breath escaped her jaws as her legs pumped faster, muscles aching with the dull fire of exercise.

Searching for the one who killed her father. Searching for her new guardian.

Searching for someone to listen.

She growled in frustration and pulled off her cloak as she ran, feeling it keeping her back. The white material drifted to the ground slowly as Eris kept moving forwards, now even faster. She clenched her fists tightly as she ran.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Searching (Open) Empty Re: Searching (Open)

Post by Alora Veer Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Lora didn't know why she was here, but she had to admit it felt good to be away from everyone for a while. She didn't feel defenceless as long as she had her wand and knife.

After a while of walking, she didn't think she was going to find anyone. Suddenly she heard running footsteps and she immediately took out her wand. She really hoped it wasn't a Death Eater.
    Eris Morozov
    Eris Morozov

Post by Eris Morozov Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Eris immediately came to a halt, hearing another creature moving around among the trees instantly. She whipped out her wand from her sleeve and hissed;

"Who goes there?" , leaning back a little into a defensive crouch.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 am

"Alora Veer!" She called out in a cool voice. She knew she was in trouble if it was indeed a Death Eater but there was no way she was going to get killed just because she told a lie.

"Come on, show yourself. I promise not to fight." She said. Unless your a man eating creature of sorts, she mentally added.
    Eris Morozov
    Eris Morozov

Post by Eris Morozov Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Alora Veer. The name told her nothing- this was a foreign land to her and the people were strangers.

"I promise not to fight.. Someone light, then. Eris walked towards the direction of the woman's voice, and after bending through some bushes, was in sight of her. Perhaps the woman would not fight, but Eris had made no such promise.

"Eris Morozov." she introduced herself, nodding her head. The girl kept a firm grip on her wand, still not completely at ease.

"What is your business here?" she queried.
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 am

Lora raised an eyebrow in surprise, not expecting a student. Still she was on her guard; it could be a disguise. "Eris...can't say that the name rings a bell."

"My only business here is that I came here for a walk." She replied, looking suspiciously at the girl. "And what about you?"
    Eris Morozov
    Eris Morozov

Post by Eris Morozov Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

"тя не трябва, I come from Bulgaria to this new land.". She tilted her head a little.

"Ma io sono veneziana." she murmured in Italian.

"И Россия." she grinned to herself. Eris enjoyed jumping from language to language.

"I am searching for someone." She paused a long moment and asked;

"Do you know of Jaelyn Morozov?"
    Alora Veer
    Alora Veer

Post by Alora Veer Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:32 pm

"Bulgaria, you say? Interesting." Lora muttered. "Are you a refugee or something?" She asked the girl.

"Jaelyn..." She repeated. She snapped her fingers. "Ah yes, I remember. We had gone to school together. Durmstrang. I think she's part of the dark side." She murmured the last part mostly to herself. She then gave Eris a suspicious look. "And why are you looking for her?" She asked, tightening the hold on her wand.
    Eris Morozov
    Eris Morozov

Post by Eris Morozov Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm

"Of sorts." she murmured cryptically.

"Aye, I believe she attended Durmstrang in her youth." Eris scoffed slightly.

"You think? That woman's only place is with the dark side." she grumbled.

As is mine. The thought lingered for a while.

"Not that it's any of your business." she snarled. Really, she had no idea why she was searching for the witch. Was it because she killed her father? It was it because she had no one else to turn to now? Jaelyn was now her official guardian- though the woman did not know herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:43 pm