Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

I cant wait to see you again (Tate and Ivanka)

Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

I cant wait to see you again (Tate and Ivanka) - Page 2 Empty Re: I cant wait to see you again (Tate and Ivanka)

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 am

"You're just saying that to flatter me," Vanka said. She then smiled rather sadly. If there was one thing she didn't know how to do, it was how to accept a compliment.

"Yes?" she asked, a little curious on what Tate would say. She bit her lip, nervous already.
    Taden Wells
    Taden Wells

I cant wait to see you again (Tate and Ivanka) - Page 2 Empty Re: I cant wait to see you again (Tate and Ivanka)

Post by Taden Wells Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 am

"No, I mean that." He stated, a perversely sincere amount of conviction in his voice.

"Would you go out on a date with me?" He asked suddenly, his bashful manner showing only in his gleaming eyes.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:41 am

Vanka nodded. "If you say you do."

At Tate's next words, the blonde nearly screamed. She couldn't believe her ears. It was a bad thing, a very very bad thing. She had definitely not gotten over being in love with Alex yet. "I-I..." she stuttered, her eyes watery. She shook her head. "I... oh my God... I..." She stood up from her seat and walked away from him, but not without looking back. "Some other time, yeah?"

She ran out of the park.

"I feel like a fucking coward!" she shrieked, bursting into tears.
    Taden Wells
    Taden Wells

Post by Taden Wells Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 am

Tate took only a second to recover from the initial shock of Ivanka running away from him.

Was there something wrong with him? He shook his head, surely she had a reason for... acting so weird.

It didn't take him long to find her, her voice was loud enough for him to follow her.

"Ivanka? I'm sorry." He said as he walked out of the park calmly. "I probably shouldn't have sprung that on you"
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 am

Vanka spotted Tate coming out of the park. She ran towards him and looked at him straight in the eye. "It's not the best time," she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry... but not now." She turned around, her eyes shining with sadness. "Guess I should go..."
    Taden Wells
    Taden Wells

Post by Taden Wells Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 am

Tate couldn't watch her leave again, he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him.

"Hey. Forget I even asked." He said softly, looking directly into her eyes. "We'll talk about something else."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 am

"Mmm..." Vanka hummed, not feeling at all guilty. She then looked into Tate's eyes.

"You fancy me, don't you?" she asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content