Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza)

Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza) Empty Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza)

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Roza took a deep breathe and walked in to her mother's store. She had gotten her owl earlier today and made sure she was on time. It did not do well to disappoint mother when she wanted something.

She walked in to the backroom where she found her mother working over her account books. "Hello Mother. If I am interrupting you I can wait out front if you like." she said in a formal voice. She did not want to have a fight with her mother today.

Last edited by Roza Belikov on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alexandra Belikov
    Alexandra Belikov

Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza) Empty Re: Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza)

Post by Alexandra Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Alexandra stops what she is doing and sighs. "What is it Roza?" Alexandra asks with coldness in her tone, as she stands up and turns to her daughter. Alexandra was not having a good day, and hoped that her daughter would bring her some good news.

The day had been slow and uneventful for Alexandra, and she couldn't understand why. Everything was put up in their respectful place. Alexandra sighed again as she stood there waiting for her daughter to answer her.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza) Empty Re: Meeting Up With Mother (Alexandra and Roza)

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Roza could tell that her mother was in a bad mood. But she decided to go forward and talk to her anyway.

"Mother you sent me an owl to meet you here today." she said in a respectful voice. She did not want her to get mad but she was the one who sent her an owl.
    Alexandra Belikov
    Alexandra Belikov

Post by Alexandra Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Alexandra looks slightly confuzed for a moment before remembering that her daught was right. Alexandra cleares her throat and crosses her arms. " Yes i remember, now where is your owl?" Alexandra asks as she goes to sit down in her chair that is located behind her desk.

Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Roza was slightly confused by the question but answered it with complete honesty. "My owl is at home mother. Why may I ask do you wish to know?" she asked cautiously so she did not cause her to become mad.
    Alexandra Belikov
    Alexandra Belikov

Post by Alexandra Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Alexandra sighed again and looked at her daugther, " Roza, you know I want what's only best for you, right?" Alexandra asked as she stood up and walked over to her daugther, and stopped infront of her. Alexandra then proceeded, to lay her hand on Rozas shoulder, and sigh once more. " You know I'm getting older, and I will not be around forever. I just want you to realize that the world is a cold and scary place, and in order to survive, you have to be the best of the best. The top of the top, and the strongest of all. Do you understand me?" Alexandra asked as she stared intenaly into her daughters eyes.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yes Mother I do. Is there something I have done? I get the top grades in school. I stay in top condition. I have been working very hard." she said this in a slight rush and started to compose her face again. She had let it slip but she was in control now.

"I even talked to this girl the other day. She is from one of the other pure-blood families who follow the Dark Lord." Roza did not want to disappoint her mother but she really did wish Luka was here. He always made her feel better when she had to face her parents.
    Alexandra Belikov
    Alexandra Belikov

Post by Alexandra Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"No my child, you have do nothing wrong. You met someone, please tell me, what is her name?" Alexandra asked as her face seemed to lighten up. Alexandra was happy to know that her daugther was talking to someone other than her brother. "And Roza, I know that you are working as hard as you can to please me, but do keep in mind, that I only want your happeniess, but at the same time I do demand respect from you." Alexandra said with authority, as Blue started to bark at them.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 pm

These were those moments when her mom was actually showing her loving side. Mostly because her father wasn't around. "Her name is Jahat Ryvokovna Satu-Alekseev. She is a Rank 1 like myself and she is in some of my classes." she said as she wandered how she could get out of here so she could go see Luka. She hadn't gotten to talk to him in awhile.
    Alexandra Belikov
    Alexandra Belikov

Post by Alexandra Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Alexandra thinks about the last name for a moment, "You mean Alexandras' adopted daughter? That's wonderful. But now I must attend to Blue, before he makes any more noies" She said while looking at a barking dog. "Now go home, and study. I shall be there in an hour or two. Do you understand me Roza?"
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Roza knew she was being dimissed so she said good bye to her mother.

as she she walked out she thought about how her mother said an hour or two. Good she thought she was done studying so she was going to find Luka and chat with him for awhile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:30 pm