Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja}

Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja} Empty A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja}

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 am

Faster, faster!, the young woman ordered herself, raising her hands to do another kick on the punching bag. She was really good at physical training but at the end she chose Combat as her subject, because she thought of herself as more of an evil mastermind than just as someone with brute strength.

Today was the day when she was first meeting her new apprentice and she couldn't help but to feel pleased and a wee bit excited about it. Of course, she was that type of person who wouldn't allow that kind of feelings to be shown.
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja} Empty Re: A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja}

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 am

Roza walked at a nice pace on her way to training with her professor today. She was very excited to be preparing for this day. She loved Battle Strategies. It was her favorite subject and she was ready to learn all she could about the subject in her one on one training.

As she approached the training room she did a double take of her appearance, she looked very professional in a not over the top way. She took one more steady breathe to compose herself and walked in. "Good morning Professor. I hope you are well today." she said in a composed voice as she walked to her mentor.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja} Empty Re: A Dance of the Dragons {Roza&Vasja}

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 am

"Good morning, Roza? Yes, I am very well, not that is any of your business or you should be concerned with it, but I shall say thank you, so... thank you.", Vas replied, looking at her nails and smiling like a little evil child. "Now we shall see what are you made of."
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:59 am

Roza felt a bit out of sort for asking the question but didn't let it show. "Yes ma'am what will we be doing today?" Roza was very much looking forward to this. Her mother knew her and said she was a top person in the dark community. She knew she was going to learn quite lot.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:21 am

"Today I'm just going to test you if you're capable of really becoming my apprentice", Vas said, raising an eyebrow. "You can call me Vas or Vasja, at least when no ones around, we'll you can call me that if you pass my test. If you don't pass it...let's just say it's not going to be nice, not nice at all."
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 am

Roza nodded and prepared for the test that she was taking to day. Once she was ready she walked over to where Vas was waiting to get started.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:43 am

"See that?", she pointed out on a sword and gloves few metres away. "Chose one of them. Either way you're gonna fight me now."
    Roza Belikov
    Roza Belikov

Post by Roza Belikov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Roza took a look and saw the swords, and nodded.

She walked over and grabbed the gloves. She had been taught swords when she was younger so she felt it would be a good challenge to use the gloves. She pulled them on and got ready to fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:26 pm