Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

chasing pavements; VASJA

Kaycee Bass
    Kaycee Bass

chasing pavements; VASJA Empty chasing pavements; VASJA

Post by Kaycee Bass Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 am

Kaycee was truly bored. He didn't want beer or vodka tonight, so he settled for some tea. Ah yes, tea, drink of the Gods. The Hungover Gods.

Sipping his tea, it made Kaycee think of the day he was ten when he met someone very special in a tea shop. He missed that boy, and he vaguely wondered where he was now. Was he dead? Was he alive? Kaycee had no idea.

The blonde man pondered all of this over his cup of tea. His eyes then rested on a figure not too far away from him.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

chasing pavements; VASJA Empty Re: chasing pavements; VASJA

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

This was just so typical for her. A cup of tea to help her relax was all she needed at the moment.

Wondering will she have to kill or curse people to get a hot cup of her favorite drink, she realized someone was looking at her.

She didn't even stir. Her manners were flawless, she remained there at her seat, pretending nothing was happening. Vasja was raised by a lady, and she will always act like one, because of that.

He's too blonde,she thought, holding on her cross necklace and playing her role. But still looks suitable.
    Kaycee Bass
    Kaycee Bass

Post by Kaycee Bass Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:39 am

Kaycee fiddled with his fingers at the woman. She looked so damn cute from where he was sitting. He couldn't be bothered to go over there, so he whistled at her instead.

"Hey you!" he announced.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 am

It wasn't in her nature to respond or to go approach the guy.
    "Excuse me?", she said, looking slightly confused.

If he wants to talk to me, he better come to me, she continued with her ladyship act.
    Pretending not to notice him anymore, she turned to the poor girl that was working in the Tearoom.

"Where is my tea?!", she spat at her angrily. "Do you know who I am, you stupid girl? Do you know I could finish you off with just one thought?"
    Kaycee Bass
    Kaycee Bass

Post by Kaycee Bass Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:20 am

"Oh, just making sure you were listening!" announced Kaycee from across the shop. He then made his way towards the woman, he saw her yell at the worker, and he couldn't help but smirk at that.

"Nice," he said, sitting down on the chair in front of the ravenhead.
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 am

"I am paying this", she said while looking at the tea the woman brought. "For my money, I get what I want, when I want it and how I want it." Turning to the girl and raising her wand she added. "I didn't see you smiling, vermin. Do you not know you are supposed to smile to your customers?"

She didn't Crucio her, just made her do a few cartwheels and splits. Vas was laughing because she was having fun.
    Kaycee Bass
    Kaycee Bass

Post by Kaycee Bass Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 am

Kaycee nodded. Obviously, the woman had heard him, so he made his way towards her. He saw her do what she did to the woman, and Kaycee could see his eyes flicker with enjoyment.

"Brava!" he announced, clapping his hands like a seal. "Brava!"
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Vasilisa Mazur
    Dark Army

Post by Vasilisa Mazur Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 am

She gave him one of her most charming smile, for he was approving of what she did, so she realized he has too be a Dark follower, like she was. Vasja could even swore she saw him on the Inner Circle meetings, so it was a giant plus for him.

The young woman knew she could be called a calculating person, and indeed she was one. The man soothe her eyes well, and she could already see her with him, and in her head she was making plans.

She had cookies on the table, how silly of the waitress to give them to her, she was on a diet and couldn't eat them, so she gestured to him to help himself.

"Do you want a cookie?", she said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm sure they are rather magnificent, for they were made at this miserable tearoom." You could notice the sarcasm in her voice, but she was keen on behaving like a lady, so she offered him as politely as she could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:37 pm