Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

Judge, Jury and Executioner (Open)

Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Judge, Jury and Executioner (Open) Empty Judge, Jury and Executioner (Open)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 pm

It had been a day since he had last trained and he could already hear his father words echoing through his mind. 'To be the best you must train like the best, no son of mine will lounge around whilst he could be spending time bettering himself.' He rolled his eyes and sent his sword into the side of the practice dummy before him, cleanly taking off its head. He was tired, and every muscle in his body ached but his father had issued him strict instructions to get back to his real life and stop messing around with those girls and people he considered friends. Assassins didn't have friends only aquaintances.

Now he was stuck in this room until his father saw that he had had enough. He stopped for a second and wiped the sweat that now appeared on his forehead. At this rate the training alone would kill he before he even got to take his second hit.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Judge, Jury and Executioner (Open) Empty Re: Judge, Jury and Executioner (Open)

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Jarlan went down to training room, because he knew that is where he would find his companion. And sure enough there he was, moving his sword with ease and precision. He himself liked to venture down to the dungeons often for many reasons. It helped to calm his mind especially after too much study.

"I found her, Lucifer, or rather my mother did,"he said, his hands behind his back. "And she is not half bad," he mused.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:18 pm

He spun around with is sword held up ready to strike the inturder. "Never..." He start half way around before he finally noticed who it was. "Oh Jarlan." He said lowering his sword and giving the boy a quick nod in hello.

"The future Dark Lady?" He asked. "That is wonderful news. She everything you wanted to find?" He said wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. He knew Jarlan wouldn't except her if she wasn't, but he had to ask just to make sure.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"I cannot say yet, but so far she is not bad," Jarlan said. "I am just glad that I do not have to spent time looking for her anymore," he added. That task was a complete waste of time to him right now. And while he did want to marry, he always pictured that happening in a few years from now. "How about you?" he said, smirking at Lucifer. "Found any new girls to have fun with?"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm

He smiled. "Good im please for you, you've killed two birds with one stone." He said sliding his sword back into its holder. "You've found your lady and you've got your parents off your back." He said moving to collect his water so he could take a sip, he had never been so happy to see Jarlan. Even his father could make him train when Jarlan was around, it was his one and only excuse.

He shook his head. "Sadly not, mother would have me paired with a little Italian girl." He said rolling his eyes. "But i think i'd prefer a Russian woman myself." He shrugged. "But no such luck yet. Perhaps i should speak with your mother." He smiled, she seemed to have done well for Jarlan at least.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yes, very good for me," Jarlan said with a smirk. "And now I have a fourteen year old girl living in my chambers."

"Russian women are said to be the most beautiful," the dark heir said thoughtfully. "I can't blame you."

Jarlan chuckled at his last statement. "If you wish to approach the Dark Lady, be my guest. Although I cannot guarantee you will get what you want."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

He laughed. "Lucky for some, i'm lucky if my father doesn't come into my chambers demanding to know why im sleeping. He just doesn't quite get the concept of sleeping means better performance. If it was up to him he'd ban sleep." He said shaking his head, he loved the little sleep he got and he was always looking for time to sleep more. Maybe that was just the teenager in him speaking.

He nodded. "And the most interesting. I don't want a little yes girl, like Italian girls seem to be. I like a girl who knows what she likes and has that spark of fire in her." He said before shaking his head. "But who knows, maybe there are no girls like that." He shrugged.

He smiled and shook his head. "No offense but i'd rather not approach the Dark Lady without invitation. She is one scary woman." He chuckled downing the last of his drink. "Besides, she may be with your father and i have to agree with my father on one thing, I am definitely not ready to serve him." He said shaking his head. "My allegiances are with you and my family alone."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 am

Jarlan gave his friend a smirk. "And my mother always worries that I am not getting enough sleep," he said wryly. He understood where Lucifer was coming from. Jarlan himself had a very controlling father. Though in the recent years he was not as overbearing as he was during his childhood. He still sometimes had nightmares of the agonizing punishments no child should receive. Those dreams didn't bother him now, but the memories themselves were not pleasant.

"I am sure there are," Jarlan said, with a throaty laugh. "Especially if you look for those who are loyal to the dark side. There are more of them here then on the light side, I would think," he mused. "Are you already getting tired of the girls clinging to you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mother is. . . . a dark lady," Jarlan said finally. There was really no other word he could use to describe her. She was a ruthless Dark Lady and all a good mother should be at the same time. She was strong and so kind and selfless when she was with her family. She gave him the support he needed to get through his difficult childhood.

"You are never meant to serve my father. You are meant to serve me. To assist me when the time comes for me to rule the dark side. We just have to make sure we are both the strongest we can be when the time comes," Jarlan stated coldly.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:13 pm

He laughed. "She has no idea." He said shaking his head, his father now had himm drink this potion so he didn't need to sleep but it made him like a walking zombie if he didn't take it regularly. He nodded. "I'll find her one day, the good thing about being an assassin is they live a single life." He shrugged. "I just happen to be born into an assassin family as an only son." He pouted, his family depended on him creating an heir.

He shrugged. "They are just a distraction, nothing serious could ever come from one of them they are just too needy." He said slumping down onto the bench along the wall and leaning his head against the cool brick. "I can't stand clingy people and im pretty sure most of them would probably faint at the sign of death and gore and that seems to follow me around."

"Am i too accept you dark ladies orders?" He asked because some people did ask that they obeyed both them and their wives.

He nodded. "I know where my alliencies lie, there will just come a time when people will want my services. When my father dies or retires a lot of people will come to me to do his jobs." He shrugged, he was going to lose his family a lot of money and business. He nodded. "I'll be ready and i will always serve you, you have my word on that."
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 pm

"Isn't it funny how so much can depend on a single life?" Jarlan asked. "Leaders depend the future of their whole legacies on the life of a single son. Because they do not want to think that he might be killed before their father passes away. And then what? Everything generations of your ancestors worked for will go someone else," he stated, his voice musing. "And with professions such as ours it is even more dangerous to be so ignorant."

Jarlan smirked at his friend. "That's why I always stayed away from them. There are so many weakling out there who wouldn't survive a week if they had to see everything we do," he said as he walked over to one of the weapon racks, looking over the blades there.

"Eventually, yes," Jarlan said as he turned around to face the other man once again. "There is still a lot I have not seen of her character."

"Another reason why you should have more then one heir," Jarlan said. "If you want you will have enough freedom to complete so of those jobs at least." He knew that as a leader he needed to look after those who served him, and Lucifer, would be his closest adviser. He needed to have a good relationship with him, not one based on fear or just obligation.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

He nodded, his entire families history relied on him and that was a great amount of pressure to add to his shoulders. It was stupid of his parents to only have one child because if he died that was their entire family wiped out. "My parents were stupid to only have one child. Should i fail my entire family will become extinct." He said confirming what Jarlan had just said. "I won't make the same mistake."

"They are fine for now, they provide entertainment when it is needed." He shrugged. "I can guarentee nothing will happen between me and anyone of those pathetic little girls." He said his face turning up in disgust at the mere thought of marrying one of them.

He nodded. "Thank you, my families work means alot to me and i can't be the one to lose all our contacts." He said just the thought made him ashamed of himself. "That is more than generous of you." He said nodding his head.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm

"As so many people before them were," Jarlan said.

"They are far too clingy to provide any entertainment in my opinion," he siad, shaking his head in disgust slightly.

"I know that. That is why I am not making you sacrifice it in order to serve me," he stated plainly.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

"It amuses me how pathetic they are. That they would cling to me when i could probably end up killing their family in the future without even a seconds hesitation. They really are stupid." He said running a hand through his hair. His thoughts turned to the only girl he thought that was even likely to be the girl he needed, Donnica. They hadn't exactly met but if she was anything like her mother than she would be perfect. He would love to see how Jarlan reacted to that.

He shook his head and cleared away the thought. He got to his feet and placed the training sword back to its holder where it belonged. He'd done enough training today to deserve a little break at least. "Any news on what your father is planning next?" He asked he liked to be prepared, it made him edgy to be in the dark.
    Jarlan Lestrange
    Jarlan Lestrange

Post by Jarlan Lestrange Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Indeed they are," Jarlan explained. "They are so naive. They think they love that you are able to kill people, but when it actually comes to murder they would run for the hills," he said, shaking his head slightly in disgust.

"No, no plans right now," he said. "There haven't been any uprisings for a while. He is just watching and waiting to see if anything will happen. There are more and more fighters that are coming to join his army. But he is probably already making plans about expanding his power over Europe since everything is relatively stable here," he mused.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

He nodded. "Definitely something I'd much rather avid. I hate to explain myself, I prefer to get the job done and forget about it. Much easier that way." He said looking down at his sword, it was a gift from his father once he had become friends with Jarlan as a sign of finally making it into the assassin world. He sighed and placed it to one side as he turned back to Jarlan.

"I'm sure that is all true but I can't help but get the feeling that there's something we're missing. The light side aren't exactly going to sit around and let your father rule are they? This silence just puts me on edge, I like to know what I'm up against." he said getting to his feet to go and look at all the different kind of weaponry in the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 am