Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA} Empty stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:06 am

Vanka knew that she should be sticking into the main town, but something about the sunny day today lured her out into the courtyard she had seen once and only once. It had took her a lot of persuading for Mum, who was using Polyjuice Potion again to get groceries, and once she had convinced her with an argument that nobody except Vanka would have thought of, Lena had finally let her niece go, with the condition she would be back in the house by nightfall.

Vanka then went to the gardens, walking on the path and trying to find her favourite flowers amongst the endless sea of green. She giggled, wondring what else could be lying in the grass besides flowers and grass and trees. As she wondered, she began to skip very happily along the path, until she bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry about that!" sighed Vanka. She then looked up and she narrowed her eyes at the face. It had filled her with hatred ever since she could remember. "What do you want?"
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA} Empty Re: stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Post by Donnica Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 am

Donnica damn near squealed as someone bumped into her, making the cherry of her cigarette fall out.

She looked at the girl who had bumped into her and instantly felt her heart fill with ice. With a smirk Don flicked the now unlit cigarette out of her hand, watching as it bounced off the other girls shirt and then fell lifelessly to the ground where the wind carried it off.

"Ivanka, what a pleasant surprise." Don sneered rudely at the other girl, as she reached into her pocket and pulled out another Cigarette, only to lit this one up again.

She took a drag. "Its not safe for a girl like you to be out here." She said, her voice as sweet as pie; as if she were advising an old friend.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA} Empty Re: stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 am

Vanka raised an eyebrow at Donnica's cigarette as it was carried by the wind. She had never seen the other girl smoke before, but she didn't even know her all that well. All Vanka could think of right now was how much Donnica would be damaging her health. And how ugly it looked.

"Pleasant surprise my arse," Vanka spat. She then sighed as Donnica lit up another cigarette and took a drag out of it. All the smoke was carried by the wind onto Vanka's poor face, and out of instinct, Vanka loudly coughed and covered her mouth with one hand, waving the smoke away with the other.

Once Vanka was convinced the smoke had blown away, she uncovered her mouth. "Why do you care that I'm out here?" asked Vanka bitterly.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:30 am

Don laughed at the girls reaction, to both the smoke and what she'd said. "God you are such a priss." She stated, taking another drag and making sure this time that as she exhaled to blow it directly in the girls face.

Don loved smoking, it wasn't so much the actual act or the addiction that she loved. Rather the symbolism. Her parents would shit themselves if they knew that their perfectly proper daughter smoked. Or how she carried herself around others. The daughter of the dark lord had a particular knack for rebellion.

Don continued to laugh, taking another drag before she replied; "Oh, I couldn't care less. However there are some of my fathers associates that would love to come along and catch a pretty little lightie such as yourself."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:46 am

Vanka raised her arm to blow away the smoke from her face. She knew from Lena that even second-hand smokers could still catch cancer, which was practically uncurable by Muggle standards, and even with Wizarding medicine it was difficult to cure. The young girl hoped that soon enough Donnica would catch it and had to spend the rest of her life bedridden so she didn't have to see her face again.

Vanka rolled her eyes, "Sure. Whatever. You can persecute me all I want, I don't care. It will be years until you're actually able to do something about it. Not your parents, you."
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:08 am

Don's face hardened. She didn't care for Ivanka's last comment, not in the least bit. If the girl was trying to throw something in her face that would anger her, or make her stomp away in a fit; she was certainly using the wrong tool.

Don leaned in closer to the girl, as she took another drag. This time however, she made a point out of exhaling towards the wind, so it wouldn't get in the girls face. "Wanna know a little secrete?" She whispered, or rather ground out evenly. "I couldn't give a rats ass about that, and think my parents are rather stupid for making such a big deal about it."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:13 am

Vanka, again, raised an eyebrow. She had loved doing that motion because it made everyone believe that she was not that easy to impress, which she wasn't. Living with a crazy, hungover but protective 'mother' did that to her.

"You don't, huh?" replied Vanka, a smirk curling across her lips. "I'm actually mildly impressed. Mildly. Never thought this would the day when Donnica Lestrange would actually insult her own parents." Vanka then looked up at the sky and back at Donnica, her smirk still in place. "I thought you were always a goody-two-sheos, after all."
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:20 am

Don pulled away, laughing again at Vanka's comments. She took one last drag before tossing the cigarette on the ground and stomping it out.

"A goody-two-shoes?" She asked, with a questioning raise of her brow. "Thats good." She continued, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a piece of gum, she offered the girl a piece. Why not try to keep this civil, she rather liked this conversation as it were. "I do try to make sure everyone sees me that way."

Donnica's face stilled though, when she though of Ivanka's comment about insulting her parents. It unnerved her, knowing that the girl had visual proof of Don's betrayal and blatant disrespect. But it wasn't like the girl would ever get close enough to Don's parents, or anyone close to them to ever show them what she'd seen.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 am

Vanka took the piece of chewing gum from Donnica and observed it, making sure there were no poisons in it. "There's no poison in this thing, right?" she asked, just making sure.

Vanka saw Donnica's face froze for a second. She was not usually this considerate to people on the Dark Side, but this time, she knew she had to make an exception. "Something wrong, Lestrange?" she asked, trying not to sound as if she cared at all.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 am

Don shook her head at the girl, assuring her that there was in fact no poison in the gum. "I'm chewing some, am I not?" She asked lightly.

Donnica's face fell, almost unnoticeably so, before she quickly rebuilt her strong facade and scoffed at the other girl. "Wrong? With me? Honey, there are a lot of things wrong in this world. But not one of them are with me." She retorted, her shoulders straightening out.

"Now why dont you run along, before some hunters come along and snatch you away from your perfect little life?" She sneered, her cruel awful demeanor resurfacing.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 am

Vanka shrugged her shoulders and popped the chewing gum into her mouth. It was bubblegum flavour, her favourite.

"I'm sure I - out of all people - know that, Lestrange," retorted Vanka, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow again. "And don't think you're some sort of perfect princess, 'cause we all know that you're a bitch, if anything."

Vanka laughed bitterly. "No one's going to catch me," she smirked. "And I don't have a perfect life. And I suppose you don't either."
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Donnica let out a short haughty laugh. "And you are a senseless priss." She retorted back.

"You may not have a perfect life, but I on the other hand do." She said simply, her nose sticking up slightly.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:07 am

Vanka laughed. "Me? Senseless?" she mused. "Really now? I can see, I can hear, I can smell, I can see, and I can touch." To demonstrate her point, Vanka aimed a punch at Donnica's face.

"Perfect life?" Vanka cackled, mocking the other girl. "You're hiding an entire life of rebellion from your parents? How the hell is that perfect?"
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Don dodged the swing, but almost just barely. From then on she had a very sour look towards Vanka, as if she didn't already. "Obviously you are indeed senseless as I said. It has nothing to do with your sense of taste, touch, smell, hear, or see." She sneered wondering if she should just curse the girl and get it over with.... She decided against it. "But rather your other sense, common sense. You are rather stupid."

Donnica pursed her lips in thought. "What you see as an imperfection I see as a privilege. I have everyone fooled, had everyone fooled until you found me out today. My parents think I am a perfect Lestrange, wanting nothing but pureblooded supremacy. My friends think I'm a god, and that they should follow me around like lost puppies. Men think I'm gorgeous. And I know exactly who I am. I have no doubt that I couldn't give a damn about my parents damn views, or that my brother with unfortunately one day rule the wizarding world. I think all my peers are a group of half witted followers. And men, all I want to do is fool around with them. And every single one of them are so completely oblivious to my facades. "
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:42 am

"Common sense, huh?" Vanka spat. "It's not like you have any." She smirked at the thought.

"Stop your stupid speech, Lestrange," Vanka announced. "You make yourself sound like some sort of whore, or a bitch. Oh, hold on a second - you are." Vanka then laughed, mocking the other girl. "Whereas I am a classy person. I do not fool around with men, I respect them. My friends deserve to be my friends. And I do not rely on my parents and I don't care too much on what they think." This was true, though it was not below Vanka on asking her aunt for advice.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 am

Donnica felt anger rise up in her body.

"I am no whore, you silly little girl." She sneered stepping closer, her hand moved to grip her wand. "Class! HA!" She laughed as she pulled out her wand.

"CRUCIO!" She shot the curse at the girl with near perfect aim.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 am

Vanka dodged the curse with ease. Being with Lena, who threw things at her a couple of times by accident, she had mastered the art of dodging anything. Especially spells.

"With being a whore and a bitch, you have terrible aim too," grinned the shorter of the two blondes.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 am

Don couldn't take it any more, she stuffed her wand in her pocket before she lunged at the girl.

She couldn't stand Ivanka's attitude and Donnica felt she needed to show Vanka her place.

"I Am no WHORE!"
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 am

Vanka laughed until Donnica had lunged for her. She fell into the ground immediately, and now tried to lift up her arm so she could give the girl a bloody nose. Sadly, Vanka was not exactly the strongest woman on earth, but she could beat Ellie. Though it is much less of a feat considering Ellie was such a daisy.

Vanka tried to push her arm off Donnica's grasp, reaching for her face.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 am

Don instantly straddled the girl, pinning her legs down with her own. If she couldn't win in a duel with wands she would certainly win with physical strength. Donnica cocked her hand back and punched the girl.

And while Vanka was almost flailing to get Donnica off of her, Don was fairly sure that she had done some pretty good damage to the girl.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:24 am

Vanka was punched on the face. All that was on the spot was a black bruise. Thankfully, Vanka knew that Aunt Dommi could give her some Antidote, or Ellie if she still had the keys to her mother's storage cupboard.

As Vanka got her hand free off Donnica's arm, she had a good look at where she was aiming. Then, she punched the other girl square on her nose.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 am

Donnica reeled back, her right hand covering up her now blood nose. Oh that was it! She growled as she repositioned herself on top of the girl, and reached down to her pant leg where a well placed dagger always hid.

She pulled it out and without a second thought she cut the girl, not badly but enough to bleed, on her cheek.

With that she stood up, quicker than Ivanka had time enough to react. "You're common sense should've told you not too fuck with me." She sneered as she stood above the girl, her nose still bleeding. She paid no regard to the blood flowing down her face and ruining her shirt, her nose was surely broken.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 am

Vanka had to laugh. She couldn't do anything else. Her laughter was burning her cheeks but not by too much. She could see the blood dripping out of Donnica's nose and knew right there and then she did a good job. Thank you, martial arts skills! she thought.

"And your common sense didn't tell you I know the best Healer in Russia," smirked Vanka.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 am

Don felt her blood boil. Ivanka just wouldn't give up, "Now I am well aware of that," She said smirking down at the girl as she wiped some blood from her face. "You think I would just carry around a simple dagger?" She let out a small mocking giggle. "You may try and heal that as much as you please, but there will always be a scar. Even if it is almost transparent to everyone else, I will always know."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 am

"Oh please, I don't care how many scars I have as long as I live through them," Vanka replied, fiddling with her nails to show how much she cared, which was next to nothing. "Go ahead, tell everyone. Obviously, they'll know that I'm a hell of a lot tougher than you." The shorter blonde smirked at that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content