Auvrea Veryr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free loosely based Harry Potter role playing site.

Welcome!!!! Please be sure to check this regularly, so that you are aware of things happening in posts and during the war.

2 posters

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA} - Page 2 Empty Re: stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Post by Donnica Lestrange Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:45 am

Donnica covered up her mouth as she giggled. "Oh please." She spat, smiling as a line of blood trailed itself down Ivanka's cheek. "No one really thinks that."
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA} - Page 2 Empty Re: stranger things are starting to begin {DONNICA}

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:51 am

Vanka took a wet tissue from her pocket and dabbed it gently on her cheek. It didn't hurt one bit, though it did feel a bit funny. "I actually know quite a lot of people that do, actually," smirked Vanka.
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:01 am

Donnica finally pulled out her wand and cast a simple anti-bleeding incantation to stop the blood flow from her nose. "They must all be as utterly senseless as you are." She retorted quickly.
    Ivanka Vorstenbach
    Ivanka Vorstenbach

Post by Ivanka Vorstenbach Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:04 am

Vanka laughed, "Oh really?" She then crossed her arms. "I wouldn't call half the professors at school senseless..." She then paused for some dramatic again. "But then again, you don't really care about them, do you?"
    Donnica Lestrange
    Donnica Lestrange
    Dark Army

Post by Donnica Lestrange Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 am

"Those old fools barely know of what they are teaching." Donnica sighed as she looked down at her now ruined shirt.

"As much fun as this has been, and believe me I enjoyed it. I need to be going." Donnica said as she turned to walk away, she stopped only for a moment to say. "If i were you I'd scurry off before the hunters get here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content